Magic Outburst

A few hours later, Anna came back, but she wasn't alone. With her, was a tall handsome man. "Elsa! I mean, Queen." Anna said as she caught up to you and Elsa. "Me again. Um...may I present..." she takes Hans' hand and brings him next to her. "Prince Hans of the Southern Isles." Anna said. "Your Majesties." Hans said. They both laugh and start talking at the same time. "We would like..." they said together. "Uh...your blessing..." Hans said. They laugh again as they say together "Of...our marriage!" They said. Elsa looks shocked and confused. You were surprised as well. Was Anna being serious? She just met this person. "Marriage?" You and Elsa asked. "Yes!" Anna said. "I'm sorry, I'm confused." Elsa said. "Well, We haven't worked out all the details ourselves. We'll need a few days to plan the ceremony. Of course, we'll have soup, roast, and ice cream. And then..." Anna turns to Hans. "Wait. Would we live here?" Anna asked."Here?" You asked, Elsa could hear the concern in your voice. She gently put her hand on your shoulder. "Absolutely!" Hans said. "Anna..." Elsa said. 

"Oh, we can invite all twelve of your brothers to stay with us." Anna said. "What? No. No, no, no, no." You said quickly. "Of course we have the room. I don't know, some of them must..." Anna said. "Just wait. Slow down. No one's brothers are staying here. No one is getting married." Elsa said."Wait, what?" Anna asked. "May we talk to you, please? Alone." You asked. "No. Whatever you have to say, you...you can say to both of us." Anna said. "Fine. You can't marry a man you just met." Elsa said."You can if it's true love." Anna said. "Anna, what do you know about true love?" You asked. "More than you. All you know is how to shut people out." Anna snapped. Your eyes widened, hurt was clearly visible on your face. This angered Elsa. "You asked for my blessing, but my answer is no. Now...excuse us." Elsa said. Elsa took your hand and you both walked toward the door. "Your Majesty, if I may ease your..." Hans said. "No, you may not. And I...I think you should go. The party is over. Close the gates." Elsa said. "Yes, Your Majesty." A guard said. "What?" Anna asked. "Elsa, no. No, wait!" Anna said as she ran after her. Anna grabs Elsa's hand and as Elsa turns Anna accidentally pulls off her glove."Give me my glove!" Elsa goes to grab the glove by Anna takes a step back. "Elsa, please! Please! I can't live like this anymore." Anna pleaded. "Then leave." Elsa said. Anna looks shocked and close to tears, Elsa turns and you two walk away."What did I ever do to you?!" Anna shouted.

"Enough, Anna." You begged. "No! Why? Why do you both shut me out? Why do you shut the world out? What are you two so afraid of?!" Anna shouted. "She said, enough!" Elsa turns and suddenly ice shoots from her hand which spikes across the floor shocking the guests as they back away. "Sorcery. I knew there was something dubious going on here." The duke said. "Elsa?" Anna asked. "Oh no..." you whispered. Elsa opens the door and rushes out. "Elsa!" You shouted. You quickly run after her. "There she is! Stop her!" The duke said. "Please, just stay away from me. Stay away!" She said. Suddenly ice shoot out of her hand freezing the ground and castle steps which makes the Duke and his guards fall. "Monster. Monster!" The duke said. Elsa looks at her hand, as she turns the woman with the baby steps back in fear as does everyone else in the crowd, Elsa runs off. "Elsa!" You shouted. You and Anna rush after her. "Elsa!" Anna called. As Elsa reaches the lake's edge the ground beneath her feet freezes. "Wait, please!" You said. As you and Anna rush after her Elsa takes a step onto the lake water and the water freezes under her foot, she starts running across the water as the water freezes under her feet. 

"Elsa, stop!" Anna said. Anna goes to step onto the frozen lake water but slips, you rush to her side. "Anna!" You said. "No." Anna said. You two watch as Elsa runs across the lake as it freezes towards the forest. "The fjord." Hans said. The ice spreads freezing the entire fjord is frozen, back in the castle courtyard the crowd start to notice snow falling. "Snow?" "Snow?" "Yeah, snow!" "Are you alright?" Hans asked as he came over to you and Anna. "No." Anna said. "Did you know?" Hans asked. "No." Anna said. "Did you know, (Y/n)?" Hans asked. "Um..." you said. Anna looked at you. "(Y/n)?" She asked. You just shook your head. "Look! It's snowing! It's snowing! The Queen has cursed this land! She must be stopped! You have to go after her." The duke said. "No!" You shouted. "You! Is there sorcery in you, too? Are you a monster, too?" 

The duke asked. "No. No. She's completely ordinary." Anna said. "Right, (Y/n)?" Anna asked. "Um..." you said. Anna looks at you with concern. "Our- our sister's not a monster." Anna said. "She nearly killed me!" The duke said. "You slipped on ice." You said. "Her ice." The duke said. "It was an accident. She was scared. She didn't mean it. She didn't mean any of this. Tonight was my fault. I pushed her, so I'm the one that needs to go after her." Anna said. "I'm coming too." You said. "What?" Hans asked. "Yes." The duke said. "Bring us, my horse! Please?" Anna asked. "Anna, no! It's too dangerous." Hans said. "Elsa's not dangerous. (Y/n) and I will bring her back and we'll make this right." Anna said. You nodded. "I'm coming with you two." Hans said. "No. I need you here to take care of Arendelle." Anna said. "On my honor" Hans said. You and Anna get onto the horse and Anna addresses the crowd. "I leave Prince Hans in charge." Anna said. "Are you sure you can trust her? I don't want either of you getting hurt." Hans said. "She's our sister, she would never hurt us." Anna said. You and Anna ride off on the horse.