Elsa The Snow Queen

"So how exactly are you planning to stop this weather?" Kristoff asked. "Oh, we are gonna talk to our sister." Anna said. "That's your plan? My ice business is riding on you two talking to your sister?" Kristoff asked. "Yup." You said. Distracted by your reply suddenly Kristoff walks into the end of an icicle which hits his nose, he carefully moves around the spike. "So you're not at all afraid of her?" Kristoff asked. "Why would we be?" Anna asked. "Yeah. I bet she's the nicest, gentlest, warmest person ever." Olaf said. Olaf turns to look at them as he carries on walking and suddenly he walks right onto an icicle and it runs through his torso and dismembers his upper body from his lower body, he looks down. "Oh, look at that. I've been impaled." He laughs. You reach the mountain wall which goes straight up. "What now?" You asked. Kristoff looks up at the wall. "Mm. It's too steep. I've only got one rope and you two don't know how to climb mountains." Kristoff said. "Says who?" Anna asked. You look up and saw Anna trying to climb the mountain. "What are you doing?" You asked. "I'm going to see our sister!" Anna said. "You're gonna kill yourself. I wouldn't put my foot there." You said. Anna's foot slips. "You're distracting me." Anna said. "Or there." You said. Kristoff chuckles. "How do you know Elsa even wants to see you?" Kristoff asked. "Alright, I'm...I'm just blocking you out cause I gotta concentrate here." Anna said. Anna slips again. "You know, most people who disappear into the mountains want to be alone." Kristoff said. "Nobody wants to be alone. Except maybe you." Anna said.

"I'm not alone. I have friends, remember?" Kristoff asked. "You mean the love experts?" You asked as you crossed your arms. "Yes, the love experts." Kristoff said. "Please tell me I'm almost there. She's only managed to climb a few inches up the wall. "Does the air seem a bit thin to you up here?" Anna asked. You rolled your eyes and Kristoff chuckles. "Hang on." as Kristoff goes to help Anna Olaf interrupts. "Hey, Sven? Not sure if this is gonna solve the problem, but I found a staircase that leads exactly where you want it to go." Olaf said. "Ha-ha. Thank goodness! Catch!" Anna said. She drops off and lands into Kristoff's arms. "Thanks! That was like a crazy trust exercise." She said. she hops off his arms and goes over to join Olaf. You follow behind. All of you reach the ice staircase Elsa had build, you look up in amazement at Elsa's ice palace.

"Whoa." Anna said. "Now that's ice. I might cry." Kristoff said. "Go ahead. I won't judge." You said. You start walking up the ice staircase, Sven goes to follow her but slips on the ice and scrambles as his hooves keep slipping. "Alright, take it easy, boy. Come here, I gotcha." Kristoff helps Sven back down the stairs. "Okay. You stay right here, buddy." Sven slams his butt down to sit and wait, Kristoff starts climbing the stairs. "Flawless." He said. You and Anna arrive at the door of the ice palace, Anna holds up her hand to knock but hesitates. "Knock. Just knock." Olaf said. Anna just stand motionless holding up her hand; to Kristoff. "Why isn't she knocking? Do you think she knows how to knock?" Olaf asked. Anna finally knocks and the ice doors opens. "It opened." You said. "That's a first." Anna said. Before she takes a step inside she looks at Olaf and Kristoff. "Oh, you should probably wait out here." She said. "What?" Kristoff asked. "Last time I introduced her to a guy, she froze everything." Anna said. "But...but...oh, come on! It's a palace made of ice! Ice is my life!" Kristoff said. "Bye, Sven." Olaf said. Olaf turns to step inside but Anna stops him. "You too, Olaf." You said. "Me?" He asked. "Just give us a minute." Anna said. "Okay." Olaf said. As you and Anna walk inside Olaf starts counting down the minute. "One...two...three...four..." he turns to join Kristoff as he sits on the steps outside, then the doors close. You and Anna walk into the palace and look up at the beautiful icy ceiling. "Whoa." Anna said. she looks around. "Elsa? It's us, Anna and (Y/n)." She said. Anna goes to walk she slips but steadies herself. "Anna? (Y/n)?" Elsa asked. You and Anna look up and see Elsa up the balcony and are struck by her beauty.

"Wow. Elsa, you look different. It's a good different. And this place...it's amazing." You said. "Thank you. I bet you could make something this nice to if you wanted to." Elsa smiles warmly at you. You smile back. "I'm so sorry about what happened. If I'd have known..." Anna said. Elsa shakes her head. "No, no. It's okay. You don't have to apologize. But you should probably go, please." Elsasaid."But we just got here." Anna said. "You belong down in Arendelle." Elsa said. "So do you." You said. "No, (Y/n). I belong here. Alone. Where I can be who I am without hurting anybody." Elsa said. "Actually, about that..." Anna began. Suddenly Olaf's voice still counting down the minute is heard. "Fifty-eight...fifty-nine...sixty." Olafsaid."Wait. What is that" Elsa asked. Olaf opens the doors and enters the palace running towards you three. "Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!" he comes to stand next to you. "Olaf?" Elsa asked. "You built me. Remember that?" Olaf asked. "And you're alive?" Elsa asked. "Um...I think so?" Olaf asked. Elsa looks down at her hands and smiles. "He's just like the one we built as kids." Anna said. "Yeah." Elsa said. "The three of us were so close. "We can be like that again." Anna said. Elsa has a scared look on her face when she has a flashback to the day you had accidentally had hurt Anna when you were children. "No, we can't." Elsa turns to walk away. "Goodbye, Anna and (Y/n)." Elsa said. "Elsa, wait." You said. "No, I'm just trying to protect you two!" Elsa said. Anna starts climbing the stairs. "You don't have to protect us. We're not afraid!" Anna said. Elsa continues to walk away. "Please don't shut me out again." Anna said.