In summer

"It's completely frozen." Kristoff said. "But it'll be fine. Elsa will thaw it." Anna said. "Will she?" Kristoff asked. "Yeah. Now come on. This way to the North Mountain?" You asked as you pointed. Kristoff chuckles and moves your pointed hand upwards. "More like this way." You are shocked as you catch a glimpse of top of the mountain through the clouds. On your journey you walk through a forest covered in snow and ice. "I never knew winter could be so beautiful." Anna said. Suddenly you four hear a voice coming from nowhere. "Yeah! It really is beautiful, isn't it? But it's so white. You know, how about a little color? I'm thinking like maybe some crimson, chartreuse. How about yellow?" as you and Anna and Kristoff try to look around to see where the voice is coming form suddenly a noseless Olaf wanders up behind you three. "No, not yellow. Yellow and snow? Brrrr...no go!" He laughs and walks over to stand between you and Anna. "Am I right?" He asked. Terrified, you scream and kick Olaf's head which flies off his body and lands in Kristoff's hands. "Hi!" Olaf said. "You're creepy." Kristoff tosses the head to Anna who immediately tosses it back to Kristoff. "I don't want it!" Kristoff tosses to you. "Whoa! Back at ya!" You toss it back to Kristoff. "Please, don't drop me." Olaf said. Kristoff tosses back to Anna again. "Come on, it's just a head." Kristoff said. "No!" Anna said. Olaf's headless body runs around with his arms waving. "Alright, we got off to a bad start." Olaf said. "Ew, ew, the body!" Anna throws Olaf's head back onto his body and it lands upside down onto him. "Wait. What am I looking at right now? Why are you hanging off the earth like a bat?" Olaf asked. "Alright. Wait one second." You said. feeling sorry for him you come over and put his head right side up.

"Oh! Thank you!" Olaf said. "You're welcome." You said. "Now I'm perfect." Olaf said. "Well, almost." Anna said. "It was like my whole life got upside down." Olaf said. Anna takes a carrot out of the satchel and suddenly slams it all the way through Olaf's head between his eyes. "Whoa!" Olaf said. "Oh! Too hard. I'm sorry! I was just..." Anna said. "Head rush!" Olaf said. "Are you okay?" Anna asked. "Are you kidding me? I am wonderful! I've always wanted a nose." Olaf tries to grab the little bit of carrot sticking out between his eyes. "So cute. It's like a little baby unicorn." He said. Anna pushes forward the carrot sticking out the back of Olaf's head. .What? Hey! Whoa!" Seeing his big carrot nose sticking out from between his eyes. "Oh, I love it even more! Hah. Alright, let's start this thing over. Hi everyone. I'm Olaf. And I like warm hugs." Olaf said. Olaf faces Anna and opens his arms. "Olaf?" You asked. You realize he's the snowman from your childhood. "That's right, Olaf." Anna said. "And you two are?" Olaf asked. "Oh, um...I'm Anna." Anna said. "And I'm (Y/n)." You said. Olaf turns to Kristoff and Sven."And who's the funky-looking donkey over there?" Olafasked."That's Sven." Anna said. "Uh-huh. And who's the reindeer?" Olaf asked. "Sven." You said. "Oh! They're...oh, okay. Makes things easier for me." Olaf said. Sven tries to bite off Olaf's nose but Olaf jumps back. "Ha! Aw, look at him trying to kiss my nose. I like you, too!" Olaf said.

"Olaf, did Elsa build you?" Anna asked. "Yeah. Why?" Olaf asked. Kristoff takes one of Olaf's stick arms off, looking at it in curiosity. "Fascinating." He said. "Do you know where she is?" You asked. "Yeah. Why?" Olaf asked. "Do you think you could show us the way?" Anna asked. "Yeah. Why?" Olaf asked. Kristoff bends Olaf's arm. "How does this work?" He asked. Olaf's dismembered arm slaps Kristoff across the face. "Ow!" He said. Olaf grabs his arm back from Kristoff. "Stop it, Sven. Trying to focus here." Olaf puts his arm back in place and turn back to Anna. "Yeah. Why?" He asked. "I'll tell you why. We need Elsa to bring back summer." Kristoff said. "Summer?" Olaf asked. "Mm-hmm." You said. "Oh, I don't know why but I've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot." Olaf said. "Really? I'm guessing you don't have much experience with heat." Kristoff said. "Nope! But sometimes I like to close my eyes and imagine what it'd be like when summer does come." Olaf said.

"Bees'll buzz, kids'll blow dandelion fuzz and I'll be doing whatever snow does in summer. A drink in my hand, my snow up against the burning sand. Probably getting gorgeously tanned in summer. I'll finally see a summer breeze, blow away a winter storm and find out what happens to solid water when it gets warm! And I can't wait to see, what my buddies all think of me. Just imagine how much cooler I'll be in summer. Dah dah, da doo, uh bah bah bah bah bah boo. The hot and the cold are both so intense Put 'em together it just makes sense! Rrr Raht da daht dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah doo. Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle but put me in summer and I'll be a - happy snowman! When life gets rough, I like to hold on to my dream of relaxing in the summer sun, just lettin' off steam. Oh the sky would be blue, and you guys will be there too. When I finally do what frozen things do in summer." He sung. "I'm gonna tell him." Kristoff said. "Don't you dare!" You said. "In summer!" Olaf finishes his song. "So, come on! Elsa's this way." He starts leading you off. "Let's go bring back summer!" Olaf said. "We're coming." Anna said. Sven joins, Olaf laughs as he leads, and Kristoff stares as you go off. "Somebody's gotta tell him." He said.