ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Beyoncé

Something isn't right, Greggory said he'll be right back but he's not here. What if Mister saw him? What if he got seen? What if he doesn't want to come back? So many things can happen and it'll be my fault. I did a very bad thing, a very bad bad thing that I shouldn't have done.

I should not have asked Greggory to leave. It was dumb and very bad. If he was to get caught Mister will beat him again like last time.

Just like last time it was my fault. I made Greggory do something we weren't supposed to do and Mister got mad. He beat Greggory so bad it messed him up. He started speaking different and acting strange. Just like then it was my fault.

I'm always getting my friends in trouble.

I used to get Nicki in trouble all the time when I was outside. Like the time we got in this fight. It was a stupid fight and my fault like always.

"Onika you have to do it."

"Just because you say my full name doesn't mean it'll make me want to do this!"

"Shhhhh keep your voice down or we'll get caught." She folded her arms and looked at me very angrily. I gave her my best puppy dog eyes and she caved in, "uuuuggggghhhhhhh fine I'll do it!"

"Yes!" She stood up and walked over to the new kid. They talked for a while then she did it. She pulled his pants down! Everyone was laughing at him, his face got so red and he ran off crying. "That was epic."

"That was mean, I can't believe you made me do that."

"It was so worth it, did you see his thing."

"Ew gross Beyoncé why were you looking." She pushed me and I fell down still laughing. The prank was so funny, I'm practically a genius for thinking of it. "He cried like a girl."

"Beyoncé stop it was really mean."

"Nicki did you pants the new kid?"

"Shhhhhh Michelle! Shit up before I get in trouble."

"Too late, he told the teacher." I stopped laughing, I totally didn't think he was going to tell a teacher. Nicki looked so scared I feel really bad now. "Beyoncé did you make her do it?"

"I didn't think the kid would tell!"

"Your so stupid Beyoncé, she's going to get in trouble."

"Shut up Kelly no one asked you. Nicki just tell the teacher I made you do it that way I get in trouble and you don't." She shook her head no. Now was not the time for her to be bull headed, her dad is going to beat her if the teacher calls him. He dad gives the worst beatings. Mr. Maraj gave me one when me and Nicki did something bad and boy was it hard to sit down. "Onika Maraj come here please!"

"Uh oh, your in big trouble now." The teacher waited for Nicki to come but she wouldn't move. I placed my hands on her shoulder and made her look at me, "just say it was my fault okay."

"Why?"

"Because we're friends. Friends always look out for each other."

"But you are the reason she's in trouble."

"Shut up Kelly!"

I miss them. I miss them so much that it hurts. This wasn't fair, this wasn't right. I made a big mistake and I wish I could take it back. Nicki was right, I should've stayed in the playground and played a game with her.

She was right, she was always right and I never listen. I never listen. "Lover are you awake?"

"I'm awake."