I loved my City

Chapter 1

I was laying on my bed reading a book when my Mom open the door and make me come down stairs. I was a bit confused but i followed her anyways.

As i slowly went down the stairs i saw My older sister Catty and My Mom and Dad all sitting on the couch.
You guys need something? I asked clearly nervous i thought i did something wrong or something.

Karen Miller: Sigh...Lindsey i think we should move

She said clearly nervous of what am i gonna react.

Lindsey:B-but Mom, Why do we have to move!?!?!

Christ Miller:Honey calm down my Dad said calmly.

Karen Miller;Lindsey your gonna have a better education there and you'll have a great job in the future your Dad and i decided that you will have to move with your sister in California.

My Mom said each words with hope. I look at my Sister as she nodded.

Lindsey:Ok Mom but can i say goodbye to my friends first?

Christ Miller:Sure honey my Dad said with a relief tone.

I walk down the streets and got to Max's house. Max is my bestfriend for as long as i remember.
I

knock at there door while screaming hes name.

Max Davis:Ahh...Lindsey do you need anything?

He said with a confused tone.

Lindsey Miller:Well i'm here to say goodbye i'm switching school.

Max Davis:What?!!? Where are you gonna move?!?! How are we supposed to see eachother.

I quikly yelled hes name to make him shut up Max

Lindsey Miller:I'm moving to California and i think i'm gonna be able to visit once a month.

Max Davis:Well before you go.

Max touch my cheeks and were gonna kiss me. I pulled away before he could even kiss me.

Linsey Miller:Max what was that!

Max Davis:Can't you see i love you more than a friend more than a sister.

Max... i don't feel the same way sorry i said with a sad tone. Sorry i thought i have chance. Its ok well i have to go

As i slowly walk away i saw Max's Green eyes filled with regret. I got to my house and Caddy quikly ask me what happend she always knew when i'm feeling down.

So this is the first chapter and this is also the first chapter that i ever made i know its not that good but i'm still new to this and i'm gonna get better at it i just need to get
used to it. And btw this is what i imagine the character would look like.

 And btw this is what i imagine the character would look like

Lindsey Miller- Dove Cameron

Kace Smith-Jacob Hopkins

Max Davis-Chase Hudson

Caddy Miller-Gigi Hadid

Kate Davis-Mackenzie Foy

Axel Brown-Ty Simkins

Emma Jones-Sofia Carson

Tyler Garcia-Bryce Hall

Cameron Smith-Max Charles