Moving Into a New City

Chapter 3

Lindsey Miller's povs

I did not realize but it's already night and dinner will be ready in a hot second. I slowly walk trough the bathroom and i light the candle that smells like fall.

I think that i deserved a relaxing bath even for a little bit. I put my hair up in a messy bun and i start to prefer my bath.

I slowly went on the bath tub and i closed my eyes as i relax I've been overthinking too much. After a few minuets i stand up and got my towel.

I don't think that i have to dress up i mean a few hours i'm just gonna sleep. I open the closet and got some white croptop and some black leggings.

I also put some socks on. I walk trough my mirror and brush my naturally blond hair. I put my hair in a high pony tail and took out the baby hairs.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Cady Miller's povs

As the sun started to fall i went down stairs and start to cook dinner for Lindsey my Mom and Dad were out in a date. So i'm gonna have to cook.

I've think that pasta and giant meatballs is gonna be good tonight. I put some water in the pan and turn on the stove i got the pasta and put it in boiling water. As i wait for the pasta to soften i got another pan and i put some tomato sauce,garlic,onion, some pepper and some atalian seasoning.

After the pasta and the meat balls are finally ready i yelled Lindey's name.

Lindsey's povs

As i was peacefully listen to my favorite songs i heard Caddy calling me from down stairs i was assuming that we are gonna eat dinner and i was right.

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

After the dinner Caddy washed the plates and after i got up stairs and get my bag where i packed my clothes and other things that i'll need i guess that were really moving.

I walk towards the car and put my sit belt on. Ready to go Caddy commented as she was looking towards me. Yeah.

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

After that long trip i finally got to los angeles. It was an amazing city if i would say so myself. I looked at the car window and saw our apartment. It's not the best but i was really thankful and its kind of my first time moving into a city like this.

Jace Davis povs

I was just listening to music as i texts other girl when my Mom called. I don't know why but i just got down stairs anyway. Do you need something?

Well instead of just laying in your room i think you should give this bucket full of fruits for our new neighbors my Mom replied, well ok Mom its not like i have a choice anyways i replied with a sarcastic tone.

I took the bucket out of my Mom. I started to walk in a fast speed i just want this to be over. I got to the new neighboors house and clicked the door bell.

I saw a blond hair with blue eyes she looks about 18-20 years old. She smiled and ask if i need something. Well my Mom decided that we brought you this fruits its kinda like a welcome gift. Woah thanks well do you like to get in? I quikly said no and walk away

Hey guys this chapter is longer that usual so hope you guy liked this new chapter. Anyways Stay Safe Everyone

Writers Note💛