6

Jin's Pov
Today is here, the day i marry the love my life, but i still feel sad. I hurted Taehyung, i have been broken because of this

I didn't want to do that

It's just that, he was insulting my fiancee, i couldn't just stand there and watch him so i did that

But i could have done it another way

Am sure he isn't going to come today, why would he still want to be my best man. He didn't even come for the bachelor's party last night. I sit still feeling so angry with myself, "sir, your father said you should come downstairs, the bride will soon be here" i look to see it was one of the servants talking to me "oh thank you, wait um have you seen Taehyung yet?" I stand up going towards the door where the servant was "no sir" i frown at the reply, why did i even ask.

+
"Welcome Jisoo, we have been waiting, are you ready? the priest wants us to start right away" my father tells my fiancee with a smile on his face. All the guest are heading in now, as i was going, someone grabs my wrist, i turn around and see someone i never expected. "Hello Jin" taehyung says to me smiling, i pull him into a hug immediately "ya! I can't breath, do you want m-" i start balling my eyes out "I'm sorry, a-am so sorry" he hugs me tighter and strokes my hair "don't be, i was the one at fault" he says quietly "but i slapped you" i move out from the hug and touch his check "am sorry" he gives me a sad smile "its okay, don't cry, your getting married today, lets go in" i hold his hand and smile at him, we walk inside.

Taehyung's Pov
I look at Jin exchanging rings with his fiancee or should i say wife now, because that's what the priest has announced "you make kiss the bride" he kisses her and everyone cheers. "I guess this is my time to go". I stand up and walk to the exit, i look back at the event and see Jin and his wife hugging.

"Be happy"

I walk out and call Jimin "hello taetae, what's up"
"Am going home to pack up" there was silence, yesterday when I had my fight with Jin, i decided that it would be best if i move out of Seoul and go live with my mom in Daegu. It's not that i hate Jin, but if i stay here, everything will remind me of him and i might die of heartbreak. "Taehyung  do you have to go, Yoongi is still crying cause of this" "can you put him on the phone" i ask Jimin "Okay" "taehyung..." Yoongi says crying "hey don't cry, you guys can come visit me anytime and call me everyday, okay?" "Taehyung, make sure you answer my call, cause am going to call you everyday!" I laugh at his cuteness "i promise i will". Yoongi hangs up as i get to my house

+
I get to the train station and look around remembering that this city has almost all my memories, the place i made my first friends, my first love, first heartbreak..but am actually thankful for all this feelings, because as they say, 'its better to have love than to have not loved at all'

"Train to Daegu leaving in one minute"

Guess that's my call.

+
Jin's Pov
It's time for the after party and i want to dance with Taehyung! I start looking for him everywhere but can't find him. I see one of the servants walking by and stop him "do you know where Taehyung is?" "His gone, sir" huh, what? Let me call him.
It keeps going to voicemail, did he block me?
I call Jimin, but i remember i haven't apologized to him "hello" he says in a monotone voice "ah Jimin i wanted to apologize for what i did yesterday" "oh forget about it, its okay" i smile "oh so um do you know where Taehyung is? "...he's moved"
He's moved? What the hell?