CHAPTER 12

After leaving the boutique, Ysah throws me with so many questions about me and Prixy. She couldn't stop laughing and praising me at the same time because of the attitude she just witnessed. "Was that really you? Tina, THAT.WAS.UNEXPECTED!" Puro tawa lang ang binibigay ko sa kanya dahil hindi ko rin naman inakalang masasabi ko 'yon at ang dami pang nakarinig. If only Glenn was there, probably I would never say those damn words out of my mind.

When we finally got inside the car, I let out a deep sighed. Nakahinga na ko ng maayos because finally, makakauwi na kami. 

"Hoy, Tina! Kanina pa ako tanong ng tanong sayo. Where did you meet that animal?" Ysah said in an irritated tone.

"Sa office nga ni Glenn," I answered boringly then, I rest my back and closed my eyes. Medyo nakakahiya talaga yung sinabi ko kanina and I couldn't get over it! pero bahala na siya. If that would shut her mouth, I would surely say it again.

"Wait, was that Glenn's girl-"

"No." I cut her off. 

Kung girlfriend lang talaga siya ni Glenn, araw-araw kong tatangahin si Glenn for liking that bitch! Ang panget kaya ng ugali. Maganda lang siya pero ang panget ng ugali niya. Kakainis! Good thing Glenn wasn't around and he didn't seen it and even heard what I just said to Prixy. Argh!!! 

"I thought I did a good job kanina when I scolded her but, I really didn't expect that you have pasabog naman pala. I wish I had recorded it. I would definitely name it, 'Words of the day ni Tina' is that okay?"

I laughed and hit her forehead. Kahit siya hindi maka-get over, hindi lang siya sanay na makarinig ng mga ganitong salita sakin. Maybe I was possessed that time, lol.

"Baliw ang korni mo naman! Forget it."

"How could I forget that? Don't worry Prixy, I'm only flirting with Glenn." Ysah said copying the way I said those words. She laughed really hard and even manong got infected by her laughter. I just did facepalm because of her craziness. Mas iba pa rin talaga kapag siya na ang sinapian. She just stops laughing when her phone rings and when she saw who was calling, she immediately answered it.

"Hey, yes, I'm sorry I forgot. I'm still with Tina. I will just drop her first before I go there... Yeah, thanks. Bye." Then, she ended the call.

"Si Sage lang pala makakapag-patahimik sayo." I whispered.

"What?" She raised her brows at me. I just shrugged and closed my eyes again. I'm so tired. I badly needed rest. Ysah woke me up when we already outside the house. I thanked her driver and went inside right after they left. I changed my clothes into simple terno pajamas before I went to my bed to finally get some rest. It felt unusual that I didn't receive any message from Glenn. Hindi ko din siya nakita buong araw. Ano kayang nangyare don? He probably busy with his work. 

I get up so early checking the time, 4 am in the morning. I got off the bed and went to the restroom to shower. I had a lot of time today 'cause I only have one class today. My class schedule this semester became so movable. I can have so much time for stargazing this time. Napakaluwag ng sched ko. 

After getting a shower, I wore high-waist pants paired with a black Korean blouse and a white pair of shoes. I went down and saw my dad preparing food for our breakfast. I wondered why dada cooked three eggs, more slices of bacon, a bowl of grilled broccoli that was probably for me, and fried rice. I sat down on my chair and again wondering when he placed three plates on the table. I was about to fill my father's plate when someone opens the door and shouted out of the blue.