𝟣𝟩. 𝖨 𝖬𝖨𝖲𝖲 𝖸𝖮𝖴

17.
I MISS YOU
( IMESSAGE & FACETIME )

 I MISS YOU( IMESSAGE & FACETIME )

LOUIS 🥰

AMBIE 💜
Hi

LOUIS 🥰
Hi

AMBIE 💜
can i tell you something
but its a secret

LOUIS 🥰
yeah sure
you can trust me yknow

AMBIE 💜
i miss you

LOUIS 🥰
jesus
i miss you too
i thought it was gonna be something
serious

AMBIE 💜
? is me missing you
not serious
i think it is
like i might die i havent seen u
in days

LOUIS 🥰
we can ft?
i'm on set right now
if you give me a few minutes
i can find somewhere to go
and we can call

AMBIE 💜
OHHH YAY I LOVE FT

LOUIS 🥰
ok hold on

INCOMING FACETIME CALL
FROM LOUIS 🥰

          AMBAR QUICKLY looks at herself in the mirror, eyes a little anxious and scared, and decides that there's no helping her looks as of now

          AMBAR QUICKLY looks at herself in the mirror, eyes a little anxious and scared, and decides that there's no helping her looks as of now. She's quick to press the green button on her screen, and Louis' face greets her with a smile. She can't help but smile too.

          "Hi!" He exclaims, "I had to get away from my stylist, but I'm like... literally sitting on a train carriage right now."

          Ambar gasps. "You can't just run away from work to FaceTime me!"

          "Yes, I can," he says, playful smile tugging at his lips. "I just did."

          She rolls her eyes, but she's secretly melting inside. Louis seems to always be going out of his way for her, and she tries to do the same but he doesn't give her many opportunities. She sighs, just staring at Louis' face on her screen as he examines something out of sight for her. When he looks back at his phone, he laughs nervously.

          "Why are you staring at me like that?" He asks.

          Ambar shrugs. "I think... I don't know. I think you're cute."

          He blushes. "Oh," is all he says. Great, now you made it awkward, she thinks. But Louis smiles wide despite his rosy cheeks. "Personally, I think you're really cute too. Like, really cute."

          "Hm," Ambar hums. "Cuter than anyone else?"

          Louis nods. "Yeah, definitely."

          She giggles—an embarrassing sound she hates, but finds she can't stop letting out when she's around Louis—and it's her turn to blush.

          Her relationship with Louis has advanced quite a bit, mostly because she decided that being a coward and keeping her feelings to herself when (according to her friends) he clearly liked her back was a waste of time. They'd known each other for a few weeks now, and she still felt like dating would be moving too fast, but no one said anything about flirting, did they?

          "Can I see the set?" She asks.

          "Hm, I'd have to leave my hiding spot. I can show you from this window." Louis moves the camera slightly, so it shows his right eye and then an old fashioned train window that leads to where all the filming is done—crew, cameras, etc. Ambar is in awe.

          "That's so cool! I wanna visit one day, how long do you have of filming left?"

          "We're almost done with our scenes in London, actually. We have to travel to film the ending scenes in a few days." Louis pouts. "I don't wanna leave."

          "You live here, you'll come back," she tells him, eye-rolling at his dramatics.

          "Yeah! But then it'd be like, years without hanging out with you!" He cries.

          "And you're sad about that?" She teases. She's joking, mostly, because Louis gets flustered easy and it's endearing to see, but she also wants to know if he's actually upset that he won't be able to hang out with Ambar while he's gone, even if it's just for a while. "You big baby."

          "I'm sad, yes. Because we haven't had time to hang out... just us, and I wanna do that."

          "We went to get food just us the other day," she says, referring to the afternoon of Harry Potter movies they'd had as a group. Louis shakes his head.

          "That doesn't count!" He replies, "I mean, like, hang out... just us."

          God, if you're setting me up, I'll hate you forever, Ambar thinks. "Like a date?"

          Louis looks embarrassed, but he nods. "Like a date."

          Ambar smiles. "Are you asking me out?"

          "Do you want me to be asking you out?"

          "Uhm, I don't know..." Ambar trails off. "Maybe, maybe not."

          "I am asking you out." Louis laughs. "So, Ambar, will you go on a date with me?"

          Ambar grins so wide her cheeks hurt. "Yeah, I will."

NOTE.
confession i'm so bored of writing this LMFAO um anyway
thank u for 7k ❤️ love u all sm

©