Found You

-just thought of this in my head. 

Marinette was always told by her parents that she was betrothed to the Demon's head to keep peace between the order of the guardians and the league of assassins. The only problem was that she never even met him. But she was told that when she met him, she could see all of his memories in life and he could see all of hers whenever they first saw each other. 

So Marinette was careful and tried to never fall in love if they weren't her betrothed. The keyword: tried. 

When Marinette was thirteen, she met someone named Adrien Agreste. Even if she knew she was betrothed, she couldn't help but be in love with him.

But that love for him took a price for her. For every night she loved someone else, she could feel the pain of her betrothed. If her love for him was really strong, that night, she could feel everything that had hurt her betrothed like it was her that got the pain. 

That happened for a couple of months before Lila came into the picture. Lila lied and took all her friends away from her. But her and Adrien knew. But he told her to take the high road. Her love for him died slowly, so the pain of her betrothed slowly went away. When he saw her get bullied and didn't do anything, she never felt her betrothed pain. 

She told her parents all that happened, and they agreed that she needed to go somewhere else. So she called Audrey because there was still a deal that hung in the air. She took the deal and was packing up to go to Gotham. 

Audrey was to help her with her fashion things and she would stay with the Waynes, whoever they were, and go to school with their youngest. 

So a week later, she was finally at the Wayne manor. She shouldn't have been surprised that the house was huge, since Audrey only knew famous people and talked to people who had connections, but she was. 

When she got there, she was introduced to their butler named Alfred. She took a like to him immediately and got him to call her by her first name. She didn't know how big that was. She was told that she was going to be introduced to all of them before dinner. 

So she went to her room and unpacked some of her things. By the time she had one more box left, it was time for the introductions. She stopped what she was doing and went downstairs. 

When she went downstairs, she got introduced to Bruce, Dick, Tim, and Jason. 

Before Damian could introduce himself, they looked each other in the eyes. Then their eyes rolled to the back of their heads, confusing everyone but Alfred. 

Marinette saw everything he lived through. She saw him when he was in the league, she saw him when his grandfather died, when he met his father, when he wanted to avenge his grandfather and give him his owed death, when he met his siblings, when he went to school for the first time, his first friend, when he met the teen titans, when he became Robin, and everything his siblings has ever done to him. 

Five minutes later, their eyes finally went back to the right position. She looked at him like she was about to cry. 

"So you're the son of the demon's head?" Marinette asked when they finally looked at each other. His family stopped and looked at her. 

"And you're the the guardian of the miraculous." Damian said. 

"Sorry about the loving someone else thing." She said, getting a ring out of her pocket and giving it to him. 

"It's alright Habibti. Sorry about the liar thing that lead you to come here." Damian said, putting on the ring. Plagg went into his pocket without being seen.