5 Forbidden Fruit

Sara POV

Food was a godsend. Starting the night with like six shots back to back on an empty stomach wasn't the smartest. I always get caught on that damn game; learned a few things about Jess and Willow though!

Always knew Jess had a bit of freak in her, but sex in a park in the middle of conference! My shy Luna has come a long way. Clearly I've been a good influence on her. 

Willow though? That girl plays by her own rules. No idea what handcuffs are for, but all up on Jess and Kane like that? There is no way she is as innocent as she comes across as.

Nex is now pouting sitting next to me. I shouldn't delight in playing with him so much but he makes it too easy. Ears and a nose with his everyday clothes? He put zero effort in, he deserves to suffer some.

He was dripping cocky confidence when he thought it was his turn for a body shot. So easy to feed his ego, just to watch it crash when I left him hanging. He never expected me to pick Jess over him, that she played along made it all the better.

Still, he tried to be cocky, linking that he would enjoy the show, thinking I'd be taking the shot. Somehow watching me moan under someone else took some of the fun out of it for him. Chris however looked to be enjoying the show greatly.

How the fuck they didn't notice Nex finger banging me less than ten feet away, I will never understand. The man has no boundaries, I love and hate him for it. If it had been anyone else I wouldn't care, but both of our Alpha's, really?

The night is still young, there will be plenty of chances for pay back. But it's a game we both love to play.

"I'll be back," Nex says as he gets up. "Any requests from the bar?" 

Everyone put in their orders for mixed drinks and beers, apparently the shots are wisely on hold for now. He gave me a funny look, ending in a smirk as he walked off to the bar, brushing my arm.

I watched him walk over to the bar and take a seat on the far side, not even bothering to order. 

'When you're done sulking, let me know,' I linked him. He closed the link without a reply and ordered a drink. He wants to play, I'll play I think as I get up and make my way to the bar.

"Really?" I ask as he doesn't even look at me.

"If you're looking for Jess I think she's off with Willow ordering more food," he mumbled over his drink, raising a brow.

"Aww," I mumbled, slipping my hands up his chest. "If I didn't know better, I'd say someone's a little jealous," I teased, leaning in to nip his ear lobe.

"Should I be, Red?" He growls, wrapping a possessive arm around my waist, pulling me tight. My breath hitches, he knows every inch of my body and has no problems turning it against me. 

"Aww, my big bad wolf is jealous," I tease further. 

"Don't test me Red," he warns. "This is mine," he growls, roughly grabbing me between my thighs. My body betrays me again, moaning. "I know you better than anyone, I know what makes your body ache," he whispers, slipping two fingers deep into my aching core. "And I know how to satisfy you, like no other."

Fucking bastard is right, he can play me like a fiddle, and he loves every single note. He curled his fingers drawing out another breathy moan. 

"Do you feel what you do to me?" He asks, voice strained as he moves my hand to his growing bulge. I rub my hand against his growing hardness as he groans. Scanning around us I see why he picked this spot, it was secluded and no one paid us any mind as some loud game is played in the center of the room, catching all the attention.