6 Strawberries

Kane's POV
(Sweet Jezus save me after this book😅)

My hand traces circles on the soft skin of her thigh as she talks animatedly with Jess. I don't think I'll ever understand this woman, so happy and carefree. When I found out the goddess had paired us together, I thought it was a cruel joke at first. Now I wouldn't have it any other way. 

She's a blank slate, held back only by her inexperience, but very little, if any inhibitions. If it feels good she'll do it and happily, but she doesn't know any better for boundaries and is eager to please.

I never thought I'd have something so precious in my life. I worry I'll lose control and hurt her, she doesn't know any better and likes to test me. It's so hard to hold back but there's nothing I wouldn't do for her.

"Drink up," she says, passing me my beer. She tosses her whole drink back, staring at me, eagerly waiting for me to finish.

"Trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me?" I tease.

"I don't need to get you drunk to do that," she says, giggling. She crawls on to my lap, her pert ass rubs my groin as she fidgets. "You promised to take me to the haunted gardens," she said with a pout, locking those big blue doe eyes on me. 

"Did I?" I muse, rubbing my chin. She spins to straddle me as she wraps her arms around my neck, eyes locked and begging. Her juicy pink lips have all my attention as my hands grab her hips to still her.

"Please Kane," she whispers, batting her lashes. Like I'd say no to her anyways. The girl has me and my beast wrapped around her little finger. "You promised..."

"Well a promise is a promise," I say, watching her eyes light up. I may not get the appeal to Halloween but you'd think it was Christmas the way she was acting.

She bounced off my lap and had one of my hands in both of hers as she tried to drag me up. Looking at her in her 'costume,' I have to admit, Halloween is definitely growing on me.

"Ok, ok," I concede. "I guess we're going now," I say with a laugh as she beams at me.  When I'm finally up, Nex just smirks at me as she practically drags me out the back door.

The haunted garden has various horror movie scenes set up in and around the garden. Ghosts and creepy lighting complete the spectacle. 

I don't get the draw but I'm not about to let her wander around, dressed like that alone. I can't keep my eyes off of her; her long bare, creamy-smooth legs, how little that 'costume' covers, the way her perky breasts heave dangerously as she breaths, fuck.

Willow dragged me from scene to scene, rubbing and bumping up against me. By the fourth time it was clear she was doing it on purpose. This time she had backed up into me and proceeded to wiggle her ass on my groin.

"Willow," I warned, wrapping an arm around her chest and pinning her back to my chest. She looked up as me, luscious pink lips parted. "Behave, or I won't be responsible for the consequences," I growl.

She kept her eyes locked on mine, defiance dancing in them as she nibbled on her lip. Slowly and deliberately she ground her ass against me in slow, sensual circles. I clenched my jaw so hard I think I heard a tooth crack.

"Baby girl," I growl, grabbing her hips to still her. The sweet scent of her arousal hits me, further eroding my crumbling restraint. She twists her hips in my grip, hell bent on making friction on my straining member.

I grab her hips roughly and grind her against my hardness. She moans wantonly. "Is this what you want?" I ask as I grind against her, wiping her mind and leaving her dazed. "Is it?" I ask firmer.