- iii -

"Don't start laughing at my list

"Don't start laughing at my list. Atleast I've got my tour planned out." Timmy said.

"Did I laugh? I am just amused. I'm going to get lunch. Are you coming?" Mr. Huang asked.

"Your treat?" Timmy stood up as soon as he was reminded that he haven't eaten his lunch yet.

"Your treat. I already paid the room. Besides, we can have the start of our tour after lunch right?" Mr. Huang replied.

"Okay." Timmy casually replied and the both of them get out of their room and head straight to the hotel's dining area.

While looking at the food that are present in every booth, Timmy let out a sigh that didn't escape Mr. Huang's ear.

"You don't like the food?"

"Uhmm..." Timmy replied then tiptoed next to Mr. Huang's ear and whisper. "Can we eat outside? I just want to have that authentic Thai experience. If you're not okay with that, then let's just eat here."

Mr. Huang smiled then said, "Let's go. I want to see some beautiful views too."

"Alright. Let's see them after lunch."

The two walked side by side smiling when the receptionist earlier saw them again.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Huangs." She greets the two with a smile. The two just nodded and exit the hotel.

"We go out just eat Thai curry? And what with those desserts? Can you finish all of them? You really are something!" Johnny said as soon as they started ordering their meal

"Why so upset? I am the one eating, not you and for your information, I love desserts as much as I love hearing that Raikantopeni in every Thai series!" Timmy replied.

"Fine. Fine. I thought when you said "authentic Thai experience" you're going to eat some insects here." Johnny said.

"I can't eat insects. My tummy is a bit special. I'll vomit it out as soon as it enters my mouth. If you want to, I can accompany you. Let's stroll these road. We can buy some souvenirs here." Timmy said pointing the Khao San Road sign.