12//Practices

Vanessa POV

After that announcement, we all hurried to the cafeteria and talked about the practice.

"After school at the garage?" Luke suggested.

"Okay!" We all agreed
~~~~
When we were finally out of school and back at the house, we all decided to practice. But, it just so happened that the pink squad was there with Charity on the side! Im good with Charity but, please not the Pink Squad.

"Hey!" Anna said as she pulled on my arm.

"Hello." i said in a not so friendly way.

"Okay, i just wanted to tell you that Louis wants to take you to prom...." she winked at me.

"Really? He has el! Why would he do that? Besides, i have Luke." i smirked at her.

"Tbh, you and Louis is a really good match." she smirked through her words.

"Louis likes you." she added.

"Oh please." i rolled my eyes at her and moved my way to Charity.

"Hey! Like to hear us practice?!" I asked in excitement.

"Okay." she smiled and joined us as Little Miss Pink Pokers Squad left. Finally!

Louis POV
We had a break after practicing for so long. Yeah. Very hard core practice. Zayn really wanted to beat them. I don't even know why!

"Hey!" I said trying to make a conversation with a not so happy Niall.

"Whats up in that irish brain of yours?" I asked making him smile a bit.

"It's just, i like Charity. You know that! And Clair just keeps messing it up with me!" He said annoyed.

"Well, we are on the same boat then but mine is weird. I am friends with Luke but i like Vanessa just a bit...but i have El...but i know for a fact that she likes Josh, yeah. Him." I scoffed.

"Well," Zayn butted in. "you guys should get your heads out if the gutter and think straight! You guys can do better than that!" He nudged Harry making him look at us.

"Okay then." I simply said trying to switch topic.

"But i have a confession. I kinda like Alliyah too...." Harry blurted out of no where.

"What is wrong you you guys? Liam tell them!" Zayn commanded.

"Well, i cant mess with their feelings man." Liam took our side leaving Zayn alone.

"Whateves. Just saying ya'll are gonna regret it!" He said getting up motioning us to practice more.

I'll never understand him.