10//Truth or dare part 2

3rd Person POV
"Okay, Louis! Truth or Dare?" Niall asked when it was finally his turn.

"DARE!!!!" He cheered.

"Okay. I dare you to sing every phrase you make starting now." Niall said smirking. As Vanessa laughed at the face Louis made.

"Okay. My tuuuurrrnnnn!!" Louis sang.

"Hahahahahah!!" Vanessa kept on laughing.

"Vanessaaaa!!!" Louis sang.

"Yeah?" Vanessa replied still laughing.

"Truth or daaarrreee...???" He sang in a deep voice making Vanessa crack up again.

"Truth!" She replied becoming serious.

"Do you like meeee????" He sang in a squeaky voice.

"Yahhh!! As a friend!!" She replied.

"Okay...." Louis said.

"Sing it!" Niall commanded.

"Okayyyyy!!!" Louis sang. Making everyone laugh.

"Okay. My turn. Harry, truth or dare?" Vanessa asked.

"Dare!" He smirked.

"Okay. I dare you to....to...ummmm."
Vanessa thought but didn't think of any.

"Luke. Help." She said.

"Okay. I dare you to act like a dog the rest of the game." Luke dared.

"Deal!" Harry said proceeding to sit like a dog. Which resulted in everyone laughing.

The game went on and on until it was time for them to leave.

"Bye guys! Thanks for coming." They said goodbye to the group as they all left.

"So, time for the real sleep over!" Vanessa said as she addressed it to Luke, Ashton, Calum, Michael, and Charity.

"Lets get to it!" Luke said as he grabbed a pillow from the couch.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!" Michael screamed as they all grabbed a pillow and had the best sleep over ever!
----------------------
I didn't update in a looonnngggg time. Haha. But anyways. Hope this chapter is okay. And this is actually gonna be a very short sequel. So expect it to end quite soon. Yup. No more plot twists or anything. Just more fluff and a little drama! Haha. Just a little.

Okay. Keep on reading! Vote and comment on who's love tram you are on!

Loves, Gayle xxx