9//Ruined

3rd Person POV

"I'll get it!" Michael yelled.

We all looked at the door as Michael ran to get it.

As he opened the door, we were shocked at how much people were there! And they were all dressed formally.

"Hi!" Harry said with a smirk on his face.

"Hello" we chorused.

"We brought champagne!" Harry said as the crowd made their way in.

"So, where's the party?" Liam asked Harry silently.

"Idk." he said as they all took a seat.

"Could ya'll introduce yourselves first?" Vanessa asked.

"Oh sure!" Harry said.

"Im Harry, Harry Styles" the curly boy said.

"Im Louis. You know me." Messy haired boy smirked.

"Im Liam Payne. You can call me Li." Brow haired boy smiled.

"Im Niall Horan." Blondie spoke.

"Im Zayn. Malik." Raven haired boy scoffed.

"Im Eleanor. Lou's girlfriend." She smiled.

"Im Sofia. Liam's gf." she smiled as well.

"And i'm Perrie. Zayn's lucky girl." She said kissing Zayn as they pulled into a hug.

"Okay, so..." Vanessa was cut off again by the doorbell.

"I'll get it." Michael yelled again.

When he opened the door, we were greeted by four girls. All formal. In pink. (A/N: i'll start calling them the pink panther group because i can!)

"Where's the party?" They said barging into the room, without even being told to come in.

"Were they invited?" Vanessa whispered to Luke.

"No." Luke whispered back.

"Elizabeth." The tallest, most pink one said. Probably the leader.

"Clair." she said siting next to Niall.

"Anna." she said pushing Vanessa over to sit next to Luke.

"And i'm May!" She said bubbly.

"Okay. So, where were we?" Vanessa said going back to the circle where everyone sat. Niall sat next to Charity and she started to blush a light colour.

"Oh yeah! Who do you like Charity?" Calum said remembering.

"Umm..." she said blushing wildly now.

"Who is it Charity?" Clair said with a smirk and Vanessa felt sorry for Charity.

"Its...its Niall." she said in a very very soft voice no one could hear.

"What?" Niall asked putting his ear closer to Charity's mouth.

"Its you." she said looking down.

And Niall blushed too.

"So who is it?" Calum had to break the moment.

"It's Niall! Isn't it obvious?!" Clair said snuggling next to Niall.

Niall didn't look at Charity so Charity felt bad and sad so she excused herself and went to the room. But Vanessa followed.

Vanessa POV
After Charity told her little secret, she left with sadness written all over her face. I followed to see if she was okay. And she was. But she was so sad. As in drop dead seriously sad. Like heart broken sad.

"What's up Charity?" I said sitting next to her on my bed.

"Sorry, i couldn't handle the embarrassment." She said wiping a tear.

"You don't have to say sorry." I said pulling her into a small hug.

"I just told my crush that i liked him and he doesn't like me back. What is my life for?!" Charity said in the most innocent voice i've ever heard. She seemed so broken.

"I mean," she continued. "whats the point? Nobody would like plain old me." She mumbled trying to smile but failed.

"You never gave the boy a chance to speak. He could like you?" I said convincing her just a tad bit.

"Yeah but it's obvious how he is always with Clair and never with me." she said in a little jealous voice.

"But, through my observation today, Clair comes to him not the other way around, and Niall sat next to you." I said smirking at my genius words.

"Yeah. But doesn't mean he likes me. Maybe he just had no where else vacant to seat and he was just stuck with poor old me." She continued with not a trace of hope in her shiny eyes.

"Don't loose fait Charity. Im almost positive that he likes you!" I said not so certain myself.

"You really think so?" She said with a hint of hope.

"Yeah! I mean did you see him blush a while ago?" I joked.

"Haha, yeah. But i blushed too you know." she said.

"But he blushed!!!" I make my point.

"Anyways, do you know why Anna transferred here? Just wondering you know.." I started. She looked troubled.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I was gonna tell you soon so i'll tell you now. I heard them say that she wanted to get Luke back and she has the perfect plan but idk what it is." Charity said honestly.

"Thanks. Well, we best be off. We have "guests" over." i said placing air quotes on the word guests.

"Yeah." Charity said opening the door but just then, Niall and Louis fell on Charity.

"Hey!" I slightly yelled helping Charity up.

"Sorry." Louis said immediately followed by Niall blushing.

"Ummm, Charity, i came here-" Niall was cut off by Charity.

"I know you aren't interested so just forget that i said that." she jumped into conclusion.

"I said i came up here to tell you that i like you too. I just tell people that i like Clair so that i could somehow get closer to you until i realized why would you like me and now i finally can do something i've always wanted to do." Niall said all in one breath and without a word from Charity, he smashed his lips against hers. (A/N: Didn't see that one coming now didn't ya!)

"Guys, guys....GUYS!" Me and Louis said in sync breaking their kiss.

"Sorry to interrupt but we have other people waiting for us to get downstairs." I said.

"Okay." Charity said hand in hand with Niall.

When we reached the place where everyone was making small talk, Clair glanced back at us and noticed Niall and Charity holding hands. She stormed out of the room not letting anyone notice.

Charity-1 Clair-0

"Okay, so my turn!" I say returning to the game.
----------------
Update is here!! Thank you so much for 1K! I can't believe my really weird book that just came out of my weirdo brain is actually getting attention! Ilysm!

For next chapter,
8-votes
7-comments
30-reads

Vote for the next love team on the comments! Votes are for....

Team Alliyah and Ashton?
Or
Team Alliyah and Harry?

Vote vote vote!! On the comments!

Loves,
Gayle xx