The Love

This chapter is not so long but long I just want to say that I know that I can't spell well so don't correct me please I am trying really hared OK

Thanks

Quit of of the story. " numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it" Albus Dumbledor

Thanks again and bookaligical out ;-) ;-) ;-)

As we drove in Alexs car I can just see what mite happen to me Hugh I am so pardoned. As we pulls up to a house I am guessing that's its his house. He look over at me and smiled and said " your cute when your frustrated" I was so caught of guard I just look at him and for a split moment I didn't hate the guy. He gave m his realy smile not his cocky badass smile a real smile. It made my insides fliter I couldn't help but blush he reached over and put his hand on my cheak and said "your cute when you blush" as he was leaning in I said "that's so cliché" as his lips graved mine there was a nock on his window. I jurcued back realising what I was about to do he let out a breath and look at the window it was his mom his face turned blood red and as we got out of the car I whispered "your cute when you blush" which made him turn a deeper shade of red I chuckled to myself. As I walked in Alex's mom said"dear you haven't came over in a wile.
Flash back

Me and Alex were running up and brown the stares we were 6 we were laughing and giggling together, as we got older thought Alex stared being more distant and finally in fith grade he started being mean and bulimg me after that we hated each other.
Flash back over

I said I know to his mom and gave her a big hug since I was like in highschool she was short and pugy. His father walked in and shuck my hand .Alex told me to sit in the leaving room so he could talk to his parents. It's been like 15 minutes when Alex finally walked into the living room he sat down next to me and said "my parents are going out of town for the weekend" he keeped talking "I need you Cristal to know that I don't hate you as much as you make me out to , i.... just need to know why you affect me so bad?" I just looked at him I was to shocked to say any thing he stud up and said "Damit why" wile looking at me I stud up slowly and touched his arm and said "I ...I affect you"he looked dead at me into my eyes I looked back into his georgous blue eyes. He said "you do" as he leaned in and put a hand on my chike and I was ready for his lips to meat mine I was I let the hate detween us go a way as his lips graved mine. We heard his phone go off bit he took no notice to it as his lips made full connection are lips moved in sink it was like a spark going in my head that this was not real that he was coin this because he wanted me out of his sistem I stop and pulled away and put my hand on his chest and said "no no not you why you"I looked up he was looking down at me hurt he let go of me and said "what am I not good enough for you or was the kiss that bad " he look so hurt I said "no its cause tomorrow this will mean nothing to you just another girl you've played" a tear rolled down my cheek he went to my face with his hand and with is thumd wiped it  a way and said "No don't think that you are more to me then just another girl to me I...I love you Cris I  love you". I was in tears now I had no words "I l...love you to" as he kissed me in felt so loved by him even if we had to hate each other at school I would love I'm outside and inside no after what. I felt so loved after mmy parent shut me out it was hard for me to love again but I did I loved my enemy.
At the mall the next day

I was with my friend at the mall , I had not told them about Alex they would kill me and him. When I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around to see Alex my friend shot around Luke said "fuck off dick head" Gem was smoking a cigarette in one hand and her phone i n the other she looked up at Nick and said "how's life" he just looked down Alex still had his han on my shoulder when Jona said "let go of her"with a cocky smile on Alex lowered his hand down to my ass and squeezed and said "you mean like this" I turned around and slapped the shit out of him then Luke throut punched him and Gem toke her cigarette and pushed the end of it to his neck he shreck in pain I shoted "stop, your hurting home stop" Gem just looked at me and roles her eyes luck and jona had to hold me back as Gem and her crew beat him up. By the end of it he was laying limp on the ground the security garudes did nothing I ran over to home and belt next to him and started crying he was so hurt. Gem walked over their with jona and luck and said "why do you care that he isnhirt the other day you would have laughed your butt of with us at him" I looked up and said "you want to know why its because ......…..I .........…............

Thanks for reading
The boy up too is Alex
Thanks again have a good life