The back story

Well the story of us my seem like it is some ugh love story but its not. My sister ,Emma Smith, died the year she would have graduated. Sadly she died of cancer. Her boyfriend ,Nick Stone, was so deviated he and her had something special unlike. He had had a badboy rep since he stepped in that school ,but she had always been nice helped others she was amazing. They meet and became more then just friends. When she died people were shocked she had been doing so well ,but she didn't deserve to die.I had lived in her shadow for so long I didn't know what to do when she was gone. My parents shut me out when she died,so I moved out I was 16 so it didn't matter.

Well may name is Cris ,short for Cristal Smith, I have short brown hair with blond high lights. I am skiny I am very sad ,but I take my depression out on reading I read when I am depressed.But this is not just my story or my sisters story . Its about a boy named Alex Cullen and a girl named Cristal Smith. I HATED Alex he had hated me since we first saw each other. When I got to school thought things were dffrent he had come up to me put a hand on my shoulder and said "Are you doing OK " I just looked up at him and kept walking. I found Nick I just gave him a hug we just stould there hugging him. We are so ugh.

Well I am new a but please tell me how you liked it I know it was short but the others will be longer.

Thank you