The Confection

Well the pic is Cristal and her sister Cris s on bottom
And yes Cris does smoke but not often

Thanks to reasons the format of my story is going to be a bit different
Thanks again

Bookaligical out in join the story

             I....I I love him I said to my friend as I was sitting looking a the crippled Alex in front of me. They looked at me with such betrayal I looked down I..I..mm sorry I said to them as I closed !y eyes I fill a hand on my shoulder I looked up quickly it was Jonas hand. He looked at me and said I understand but why him? I was shocked by his remark I stured I...I.. Don't know he just affects me in some way I looked up to see what he was going to do.

He looked down at me with care in his eyes and said your not the only one with forbidden  love I looked at him sprang what do you mean I said his eyes darted to Luck.Luck walked over and put a hand on Jonas shoulder I liked at them there was something wrong with this picture Luck usually does not touch Jona not even to shake his hand. As I stared up at them Jona spoke me..me and Luck h...have been ....…....………seeing each other my mouth dropped open your gay I stured they nodes there head before taking each others hand that's when Gem butted in and said I know I may seem like I would think that gross buthat is friken adorable, I was kind of hoping you guy would end up together me Jona and Luck just stared at her.

We were all shocked she just said that I muttered what the fuck Jona looked down at me and said I you OK with gays are no because we could just leave and let poor Alex here to bleed out I looked up at him and said o yes I am OK with it its just I never heard you talk like that and Gem just toltaly took me off guard so I am still a bit in shok sorry,I think you guys are cute together now someone call 911 please they looked at me  in shoke a bit as Gem pulled out her phone and called 911 ( 911 will be in italic thanks) this is 911 what is your emergency there is a boy who was just beat up and is losing lots of blood Gem said to the lady ok where are you right now sweetheart Gem said we are at the mall in sandiago thanks we will be there shortly be wating at the entrens please thank you. And the line went dead we all walked to the front of the mall with Jona and Luck caring Alex he lost so much blood I was so scared for him.