The Hate

Well it had been over 3 months since my sister died but I was doing better din't cry as much. I still got bullied but there was the boy Alex he had been bing nice to me but there were his friend that got in the way but they beat me up every day. Alex had tried to stop them but it din't work. I kind of felt bad for him when he came into school the next day he was beat up bad no one was going to say any thing because people knew that the new bad boy was the main funder of he school.His name James Pual his dad was the CEO of the company of the place that gave the school money so he was a dick to the lower class he was in good shap. I was in better shape I could out run him and his friends especially by the rail roads I was the beast I kicked some ass I could route throw those trains as if they weren't moving. I could have ran by Steven ,he was the sucurty gauged to the rail roads ,and he like me like a daughter but he was cool. The days were gitting more nerve racking I had to run harder and faster.IN the end I still out ran the guy.Alex had stop tringing to be nice to after he got beat up by thos guys and was back being that bich he was to me ever day after that back being Mister bad boy  the school.

PRESENT

I was walking through the school wm bam I ran right into Alex his voice was rough when he spoke to me "stay out of my way you loser" my voice was shaky when I said " o…ok" to him not looking up from my all stars. He made me so nervous when I was around him so what he tried to help me because his dbest friend had lost a girlfriend and he seen what it had soon to him but now after his beating he still gives me hell like  did all those years befor. He hates me now because he couldn't keep a few guys from beating him up I was so lost between the fine line between love and hate.

So after that little thing in the hall I went to find my friends Gem , Jonathan, and Luke. They were the best of friends a person could ask for by sometimes Luke just the high head about every thing it sucked really bad and Jonathan was shy but cool and Gem she was just crazy. I fonthem right out side of library are normal meting spot after school ended I was still thinking of how close I got to Alex to day I could smell his clone. He scared me when I finally looked up I ran right into Jona that Jonathan's nick name ( the pic up top is on the top the one with the glasses is Jonathan and the one under him is Luck) I look up at him he had his little kid smile on and  said "are you OK " Luke butted in and said "of course she is she just can't keep her hands off of you" we all started laughing when Jonas face went blood red. Gem was standing there looking at us crazy when she said "are we gonna leave the school are what it is Friday by the way" we all nodes and left. I was about to get into the car when Alex shout over at us that he was gonna tack me home. Luck was the first over there to protect me from the tormenting but in my defence I did nothing this time to get this. Alex walked over their and said "come with me" in my ear it sent shivers down my spine Luck just grabed me and turned me around but Alex was just to quick  for him and grabed me and ran to his car I fought hole way there but he was to strong go me. He shoved me in the car and stood right out side my door when I was crelling to the other side he locked the door it was a corvette so I could not unlock it from the back set. So I looked outside and seen him a Luck arguing but before Luck could throut punch Alex he got in the car and stared driving. He looked at me and said "we need to talk without your friends mere so they don't kill me" and that was the last thing to say to me the hole drive.

So I hope you liked that chapter a little more but remembered I am new to this so don't hate on me please so thanks Bye