Took You

I decided that I should relax my body... although it doesn't help that I feel very vulnerable now.

"If you lower your guard around me like that, you know I could take advantage of it, right?" Illumi warns me.

I knew that, but I didn't expect him to do this. He hugged me much more tighter than what he previously did, and his face got closer to the back of my neck. I can feel his warm breathing send shivers down me.

"But, I've already had the advantage over you for quite the while now."

I gulped, what is up with Illumi?

I put one of my hands on his arm, which was wrapped around my waist.

I heard Illumi make a quick noise, as if he was actually taken aback for once.

We stayed in this position for a couple minutes, and out of no where, Illumi quickly moved me from laying on my side, to me laying on my back. He went on top of me, with his arms on both sides of my head, encaging me.

We were staring face to face.

He looked like he was gazing at me, and so I gazed at him back. His long hair and features highlighted from the bright moonlight through the window... Is this how he always looked like? When was he so handsome?

Illumi then touched my face, making me twitch, but I relaxed right after. He must've felt my cheeks was growing warmer each second he kept his hand on it.

"I just can't help but want to touch you, (Y/N). There's something about you that's luring me in," Illumi confessed.

"All you have to do is stop being near me, because I can't get away from you myself." I also embarrassingly confessed.

"I would've done so long ago if that was the case."

Illumi plants a kiss on my forehead, and as a result, my face just flushed, it just did. The heat is basically just overcoming me tonight. Illumi lifts his face up to see my beet red face.

"Your face... I really want to make you look like this everyday," he brings out, while brushing the skin on my face.

"W-What?" My voice shaked.

Illumi stops brushing my skin with his fingers and gets up, sitting on the couch.

"I plan to do something important with you tomorrow, so we should get to sleep now."

...

I nodded.

Anymore of this will literally melt me.

To be continued...
♡Katsurin06

Now, you can either read the other option or you can continue on with Part Ten!