𝟎𝟎𝟏

( DAVINA WEASLEY )

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

∞༺♥༻✧"𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐄!" the redheaded girl screamed as large pools of tears left her eyes, she had an armful of shoes at the ready to throw at the boy. hiccups began to leave her throat as her body rattled in fear.

never in her life did she think she'd end up in this situation. face to face with the ghost of her ex boyfriend. but then again she didn't think she'd ever have a dead boyfriend. or should she call him her ex-boyfriend? they hadn't broken up, no he died. so was that his breakup, him dying?

"davy, please listen!" the boy pleaded as he tried to make a move towards her, this only caused her to scream again. her voice was beginning to crack as her screams grew louder. she backed up into the wall as much as possible hoping someone would come and save her.

her dorm room was littered with shoes thrown everywhere, ripped and scrunched up balls of paper on the floor and the sink from the attached bathroom beginning to overfill the sink and drip onto the floor.

before she could let out another scream the bedroom door slammed open and in came running her little brothers, george, fred and ron all wanting to defend their sister with their wands at the ready.

"davina! what's wrong?" ron asked jumping over all the shoes and rushing up to the girl, she let out another strangled sob as she dropped all of her shoes and wrapped her arms around her brother who was the same height as her, despite being younger.

george and fred shared worried looks as they took in the state of their sister and noticed the mess the room was in. george rushed to turn the bathroom tap off well fred began to pick up the shoes and throw them into the corner of her room.

"he's there" she cried into rons shoulder, the tears not stopping no matter how hard she wanted them to. "make him go away!" she said louder now as she quickly picked up a balled up piece of paper and threw it where she could see cedric.

"vina! vina!" ron called as he grabbed her wrists stopping the girls motions, "there's no one there" he said as he gave her a sympathetic but concerned look. mum would so be hearing about this in the next hour or so.

"he's right there!" she yelled as her eyes kept watering, she pointed to where cedric stood with a frown littered across his pretty face. his pretty face, the way it had been before he went into that maze. no scars or bruises or scratches. just cedric's pretty face.