Chapter 5

I laid in bed that night after Mrs. Jacobs left, thinking about all that had been said between us. Part of me wanted to help Connor, but I knew I couldn't do that, I wasn't emotionally stable enough to. Seeing her brought back a lot of memories, from the first day I met Connor to our last goodbye, some many painful experiences resurfaced after weeks of being forgotten. Going to London would only intensify the pain. Of course, a part of me wanted to go, I missed it there, I missed my friends, Mae and Alex more than anything. Even though I missed it I knew that I couldn't let myself go through that anymore, I couldn't torture myself with the thought of him. I've came so far since I've left, I couldn't risk losing it all. I know that if I was to ask Alex and Mae they would come see me, no questions asked. I could always count on them, even when I couldn't count on my parents.

I laid in my bed in deep thought for an hour, not able to completely fight the part of me that was still Connor's. I knew exactly who I should ask what to do. Mae. I quickly pulled out my phone and sent her a text. 'She asked me to come back... help me.'

Before she could even reply, I was asleep. I dreamt of Connor, him sharing our bed with that girl. Sharing the place where we cuddled, cried, conceived our children, with someone that was not me. I had walked in, so glad to be home, beaming ear to ear, only to be greeted by him hovering over her bare body. I screamed, I screamed so loud I woke myself up. So loud I heard my parents scrambling out of bed.

I found my phone in a heartbeat, I called Ms. Jacobs. I started counting 1,2,3,4... "Hello, Katey?" She sounded startled, and exhausted.

"She's not getting him that easily. get me a plane ticket." That's all I said before I hung up. I guess I had solved that problem.

I was going back to England.

A/N: Sorry it's short guys, I'll make it up to ya.