Chapter 3

My heart dropped at the last letter. "X?" I said in panic. "Was that really necessary?"

George just shrugged while browsing through the math book. "I fixed a date with you and Mr. Hottie. A simple 'thank you George, my best friend of all time' would've been nice."

"Thank you.. I guess." I furrowed my brows.

George gave me a small smile before dropping his gaze to the book and disappearing into his mathematical genius brain.

-

We both exited the classroom with the same tired expression on our faces. It had been 3 agonizingly slow hours of our math teacher talking about different mathematical equations and how deep the mathematical language really is. It was almost like an English lesson but about math. Fucking horrible.

George nudged my shoulder lightly as he held the strap of his bag.

"What?" I asked him, trying to refrain from yawning for every word.

"Have Mr. Robert Hottinson answered yet?" He asked me in seriousness.

"Hottinson? God George, it's getting worse and worse by every time we talk about him." I whined about the cringey nickname. "And.. No."

George sighed loudly before completely stopping in track. "You could go to his house."

I widened my eyes to the size of tennis balls at George's awful idea. "That is straight up stalking."

"No it isn't!" He scoffed. "It was just an idea, which you seem to really need right now."

"Yeah, well I would much rather do something legal."

"Well if it so happens that you end up in jail.. I'm sure Daddy Mc. Hottie can pay the bail." He said like it was nothing.

"Oh my go- Goodbye!" I said with wide eyes as I began heading out the main doors if the school building, but George followed right behind me.

-

"Okay.." George mumbled as he searched through my movie box I had right next to the TV. "Princess Diaries or.." He stopped to turn to me and smirk. "Twilight perhaps?"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest as I sank down more into the couch. "You won't take no for an answer, right?"

He took that as a yes and quickly put in the disc into the DVD-player. As the movie began, he sprinted towards the couch and plopped down next to me.

-

Throughout the whole entire movie, George had been leaving comments about Robert and giggled every other minute. It was really annoying.

"I cannot believe you're dating a vampire Sarah!" He exclaimed in excitement as the credits rolled on the screen.

"For the love of god, I am not dating him!" I growled as I fell to the side in tiredness. "He doesn't even know me."

"Aw, but he will." He said confidently as he stroked my back up and down with his index finger as a way of comfort. "Any response yet?"

"I don't know."

"What are you doing? Look!"

I sighed as I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and turned on the screen. My mouth fell agape as I read my newest notification.

@/robertpattinson: Okay, where?

My heart started racing as I felt my cheeks heat up. I couldn't help the small smile that appeared on my lips, which of course George noticed. He notices everything.

"Show me!" He said and he practically snatches the phone out of my hand. As he read the message, his eyes lit up and a smile found its way to his lips.

He got up from the couch and jumped up and down in excitement. "My friend is going on a date woth Robert Pattinson!" He repeated a few times before he began typing a response.

My eyes got wider. "N-No, George! Stop it!" I exclaimed in pure panic as I tried to steal my phone back.

He just moved the phone above his head so I couldn't reach it.

After a few seconds, he finally gave in and let me have my phone back. But it was too late.

@/arah_s (me): At the park by the Weberling University. Don't be late :)

Oh my god no.

"Why are you writing so flirty all the time!" I asked him in an anxious voice.

"That's the best way to get his attention."