𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑒: 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 ☀️

IMPORTANT A/N: To read the full story, go over to  kandycemt 's account :) She has the full authority to post Vintage from now on 🫶🏻 Treat Candice with kindness and please show her your support, khun babies 🦋

In the words of our Bright and Win in this story:

"You are my vintage, Win. You're unique and you're one of a kind. You transcend the beginning of the time and beyond the end of it." -Bright

"Let's grow old together until we're too tired to stand and then, we'll just lie in bed, staring at each other's crinkly face, but still with the same warmth that we have for one another." -Win

The reason I put 'Vintage' as the title of this story is because I want to show my readers about a love that transcends everything, a love that is the best thing that could ever happen to two individuals and a love that changes them for the better

I also subtly hinted that a label doesn't always come first in a relationship. It's enough if we put trust in one another and communicate for any misunderstandings that appear. Truth to be told, I've never been in a relationship before, but I think I can understand love by observing. After all, love is subjective. Everyone has their own perspective of it. What is your perspective of love? Share them with me!

I finished writing this story over the course of a month. Like The Scar, I don't think I've ever dedicated myself to anything as much as this before. I updated almost every day with just a few days of break in the middle. Initially, I wanted this book to be a simple love story. However, along the way, it got a little complicated because that's just how my mind works. It can get complicated and twisted anytime it wants.

I am forever grateful for the amount of supports, encouragements and sweet messages that you've sent me. I apologise for the time when I was rude to any of you or moody or sensitive or anything at all. I'm sorry. I'm not good at handling my emotions due to a few circumstances that happened in my life before.

No words can describe how happy I am when some of you reached out to me because you loved the stories that I wrote.

With that being said, I'm bidding a temporary goodbye to all of you. I'll start my new and final semester of uni soon. Don't worry, I won't stop writing. It's just for now, I'll focus on my studies first.

I'm leaving The Scar and Vintage in your hands. Take care of them. Also, treat each other with kindness. Remember, I'm a soft author. I can't deal with harsh words and I can't see people fight with one another too sobs. Okay. I should stop rambling.

Take care everyone and stay safe wherever you are. I love you from the bottom of my heart.

Love,

Tay ❤️

05 September 2020 - 10 October 2020

🌻 from 0 to 30k reads
🌻 from 0 to 4.38k votes
🌻 from 0 4.28k comments

THANK YOU VERY MUCH 🙏🏻