Chapter fifteen.

PHEBE'S POV.

"We expect you all to behave and have a great week." the principle concluded his speech and we all clapped for him before he carried his bag like stomach out of the hall.

I looked at Grace who was seriously dozing and tapped Phillip so he could see the site before us.
I couldn't hold back my laughter that I when I did, all heads snapped at my direction and I placed my fingers on my lips.

Like seriously, I am not blaming her for dozing but its just 7:00pm  in the morning and she is all behaving like her spirit was taken by someone to dig their farm.
If she can doze at this time then how about in the afternoon.

I soothingly tapped her and the reaction she had on her face made me burst into fresh fists of laughter.

"Grace, what were you doing through out the night?, I asked while giggling.

"Did your ancestors call you to head a meeting or what." Phillip said and this made the three of us laugh.

"Guys, I was just drowning in the principle's lullaby, like seriously I even don't know what he said." she said with a smile.

"It was all about his usual advising and behaviour speeches." I said looking a her.

"Lets get to class before its late."
Phillip said whilst checking out his silver rolex watch.

"Sure, time keeper." Grace replied whilst standing up.

"Okay, dozing machine." Phillip said in a whisper but we all heard it.

We headed to the class and it was all rowdy meaning no teacher was in class and besides teachers always had a symposium every Monday.

We moved to our seats and I spotted Tiana sitting on my desk.
I was not ready for her trouble so I went straight to Phillip's seat and sat with him since his seat partner Tommy hadn't arrived.

"Stop following me around like a fly, why don't you go and seat on your desk?" Phillip said and I just rolled my eyes at him.

I sat down and started flipping through my math text book while solving some of the equations and definitely looking for x and y.
Whoever, made the two to divorce should just make them take their vows again cause I am tired of looking for them.

I felt a shadow hovering above my head and looked up only to find Amanda smiling at me.
I smiled back and she greeted Phillip who nodded at her .

"Phebe, thanks alot for the help, you know I understood everything you taught me." she said with a wide smile on her cute face.

"Thats great and your welcome dear." I said with the same smile on my face.

"Never knew you have something your good at." Phillip mocked and we all snapped our heads at him.

"This was a girl's talk so don't poke your carrot shaped nose into it." I voiced and this made him to chuckle.

"You guys are funny." Amanda said whilst chuckling.

"Amanda, don't mind this elder here, so how is your junior brother you told me about." I said inorder to make the conversation abit lengthy.

"That naughty boy is fine." she said.

"I love naugty kids." Phillip said with dreamy eyes.
We glared at him and he put his hands in the air in mock surrender.

We were interupted by the computer teacher Mr.John.
Everyone scurried to their respective seats and I don't know how it happened but currently, I was on my seat.