Chapter one

The rabbit hopped inside, turning back to face you. You stood up and followed it inside. "Uh, hey little guy." You coughed awkwardly. "Why....why bring me here?"

The rabbit sneezed, then continued to hop down the hallway.

You sighed and continued to follow him.

He (at least you assumed it was a he) took you to a large, but empty, cafeteria. There were abandoned lunch trays, some rubble on the ground from the damage that the ceiling had taken over the years, and a layer of dust covering just about everything within there, but despite the dull setting, the rabbit still stood out. He hopped to the center of the room, and into a spot where the light shone. It was a cool and pale color, making you realize it was now late and the moon was out. The rabbit hopped into the light, and you gasped.

The rabbit was see-through.

You weren't sure if you were crazy, or if you should start running. "Uh, little bunny? Are you okay?" You asked, feeling on edge after the new discovery of this rabbit.

The rabbit started to glow, and soon a puff of smoke surrounded him, and in his place was a young transparent man, coughing like he had a bad cold.

His skin was pale, and he had white hair that matched his skin. He was dressed in what looked like a school uniform, with a red band on his arm. But what stood out was the pair of ears on his head. They were white rabbit ears. One was slightly torn, which wasn't in his bunny form, but still what the heck?!

"I am never going undercover again!" He exclaimed. "Do you know how hard it is to get people to follow you when the potion makes you take the form of a white rabbit?! Everyone hates white rabbits!" He exclaimed. You stumbled back in fear.

Looks like those omens were created for a reason.

"Can it William." A cold voice snapped. You turned around and saw a small red-haired man behind you. Like William, he was transparent, but his gaze was cold as ice. You looked back and saw William cower back in fear. Why was he so scared of such a small man?

"Eh? So the herbivore managed to fulfill his duty?" You heard another vice yawn, and you saw another man creep out of the shadows, flicking what looked like a lion's tail. "Took him long enough. It's been what? A century?"

"While that is true." You saw the moonlight reflect off of a new person's glasses and he pushed them up his nose and stepped into the light. "He still managed to find a pure soul." He eyed you like you were a piece of meat, and these men were all a hungry pride of lions. "Doesn't he deserve some praise?"

You shrieked as you felt someone crash into you and pin you to the ground. It didn't help that the first thing you saw were bright red eyes staring right into yours. "He actually did it!" The person cheered, pulling you into a bone-crushing hug. "He found a pure soul!"

"Kalim for the love of god let the poor girl go. She's probably already scared out of her mind. If she starts crying, then she'll be sniffling and hiccuping all through our wedding." A tall, but stunning man stepped out of the shadows next. The sound of his heels clicked against the cold stone floor.

'Did that man just say wedding?!' You thought, trying to push the new man off, only the screech again as you saw your arms go through him.

'Oh my god, Malo was right! The place really is haunted!' You thought. 'Wait, then that means.....they locked him up for nothing! He wasn't crazy!' You could feel your stomach sinking as you thought about that poor old man, who only wanted to help free his best friend's spirit from this cursed school. Instead of being given help, he was sent to an asylum.