Chapter 3

It was Mr Higham! How though how could it be? He was stood right there, next to the head teacher! Does he have an identical twin? Like us? So many questions rattled my brain.

He first looked startled nimble but then his eyes turned angry. Full of hatred and revenge. I really didn't know what he was going to do now. Would he hand himself in now we have seen him? But no instead he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a gun, pointing it to my forehead. As I went to gasp, Megan stopped me with her deafening scream.

Then someone out of nowhere, grabbed megan from behind. Putting their hand over her mouth and grabbing her waist so she couldn't move. I wanted to run to them and try and get them off but something stopped me. A gun at my head. So there's now two of them, Mr Higham and another guy I guess.

A car skidded into the car park, nearly crashing into the other cars as it came closer to building. Mr Higham then gave me a nod to follow him, still with the gun at my head. Following him closely at the side, Megan followed behind me. We made our way down off of the building and towards the car. Then as you would expect, he forced us into the car. Wow, this is really cliché.

The back of the car was separated to the front by glass -like a taxi would have. It must of been sound proof as we couldn't hear what they was saying, as they drove off. Me and megan stayed quiet the whole journey as we didn't know what would happen if we spoke. Probably get shot. Instead of the windows being black on just the outside, it was black both ways so we couldn't see where we going either.

Jerking forward, the car came to a holt. The door to the side of me opened to reveal the other man standing there with a gun pointing towards me.

"Get out. Both of you. Don't say a word." He forcefully said. As we didn't want to get shot, we obeyed him.

Where had they taken us? It didn't look like anywhere I knew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

How was this chapter? Sorry it was so short. Let me know your honest opinions in the comments!

If you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote!😄