Day 19: Say You Won't Let Go~

I've been waiting for the right moment to publish this part TwT
You do not want to know why..?

♡♡♡♡♡

At Friday, Luke and Zander decided to go to a place, 10 minutes drive from their house, not far. It was Simp City the best city in all the land.

There was a beach there and a deep blue ocean, people would normally go surfing there, but Luke and Zander didn't bring their surfing supplies, so they just went on a date to the place.

There was big, tall bridge next to the beach, you can see thousands of people fishing there, they almost look like ants. The waves were splashing all over, like a bucket splashing right at someone. Zander loved watching the waves go splashing on him and Luke, it felt like you can control the water and the big ones are so satisfying to watch.

A big wave was coming in their direction. "3! 2! 1-"

Luke and Zander yelled, "SPLASH!!!!" Pretending to control the water, as some of the water splashed to them.

They laughed when all of a sudden, Luke felt like he was in a bucket of ice. He didn't wear a sweater because it was getting hot, then it all of a sudden got real windy.

"Hey, Luke.. y-you okay. You can borrow my jacket if you want," Zander offered. Luke just smiled sweetly at Zander, and smudged the purple jacket away.

"No, my cute Jelly.. I'm fine," Zander blushed at the cute pet name Luke gave him. But, he knew he was lying. His face was getting frozen by the minute.

Zander sighed in annoyance and took of his jacket and gave it to Luke. "Here, you stubborn Peanut," Zander tsunderarly said. (Yeah don't judge -w-). He gave Luke a huge cuddle for him to get warm.

"B-But Zande-"

"No! I'm not cold, you subborn Peanut. I'm fine," Zander interrupted. "Just, stay like this for a while.."

Luke chuckled sweetly, then closed his eyes. "'Kay, Zander.."

At the end of the day, they spent the night cuddling and chuckling. Totally one of the best days of the month, especially when episode 5 is about to come out-

Hope you enjoyed!
OOOOOH We're half way thereee OOOOH LIVING ON A LANDER!!!~ and ep. 5 of the Music Freaks! 💕💕

So..how are you guys gonna feel and what are you gonna do when ep. 5 finally comes out >:3