Chapter 2: was i really that loud?

Josie's POV:

It was now Friday. The week had gone the same as usual. Got up, went to school, come home, hung out with Ralf and Lizzie, and then went to bed.

The bell had just gone and I headed to my English class. As soon everyone sat down Ms. Forbes handed out another note about our trip. She was one of the teachers coming on the trip and was the one organizing it.

"This is a list of the groups that everyone is in. It has which group you will be in during the day, there as six different groups. To find out who will be bunking with I will tell you that all separately at the end of the class. Everyone else who is not in this class will be finding out in their class now too." She handed out a sheet to everyone.

"Now let's do some English. You can all talk about it with each other ar lunchtime." She started her lesson.

I looked down at the different groups and was happy to see I was in the same group as Rafael. Lizzie was in the same group as Caleb and Penelope and Mg were in separate groups. They won't like that. I smiled.

The remainder of the class went quickly. We all lined up to wait and find out who we were bunking with. I arrived at Ms. Forbes' desk.

"Ms. Saltzman you will be bunking with..." She stopped and searched for my name on the list.

"You and Hope Mikaelson will be sharing a cabin." I smiled and left.

Me and Hope, I know I said I didn't care who I got stuck with but why Hope, the most popular girl in the school? I arrived at our lunch area and everyone else was already here.

"Hey, Josie we are in the same group!" Rafael said excitedly.

"Yea. How good is that, I can't wait..." I was happy I was with at least one of my friends.

"So who did you get paired with for the cabins?" Lizzie asked.

"Hope..." I murmured.

"Better than mine! I got bunkered with that Felix boy. He's such a goody-two-shoes I don't think I will be sneaking out at night or he will dob on me." Rafael said, unhappy.

"Who did you get Liz?" I asked turning to Lizzie.

"I got Harper. I don't mind, she's nice. I don't think she'll care if I sneak out, she will probably want to come." She laughed.

"Hey, Josie you going to come to my soccer game tonight?" She asked.

"You know I'm not into sports Liz." I hated sports so much I didn't even watch them, they confused me.

"You haven't been to on game yet. Tonight we play last year's winners. Please come." She begged. I sighed.

"Are you going?" I turned and asked Penelope.

"I'll go if you go." She smiled.

"Okay, I'll come Liz." I said making her squeal.

"Oh my god, really? Yay, I didn't actually think you would!"

"Well like you said I haven't been to one yet." I smiled. This is so not going to be fun I thought to myself, but Lizzie is one of my best friends so I should go.

Penelope and I arrived at Lizzie's soccer game just as they were heading onto the field. I was hoping we would actually arrive a bit late so that I didn't have to watch the whole game.

Both teams walked on and shook the hands of each other as they lined up in the middle of the field.

"What are they doing?" I asked Penelope.

"There tossing the coin to see who starts with the ball. The away team captain will call if they lose the toss than our captain gets to decide." She explained.

"Oh..." That kinda makes sense I thought. I attend to the toss, realizing who our school soccer team captain was, Hope. I knew she was into sports but I didn't know she was the soccer team, and of course, she was the captain.

"There's your bun buddy." Penelope said pointing at Hope.

"Yep, surprised she didn't get to choose who she bunked with." She seemed like someone who got everything given to her.

As the game went on I started to actually get into it. I still didn't know the rules but I was starting to understand, slowly. The score was 2 - 2 and I didn't think there was much time left. Hope as good, actually really good.

"Sit down Josie and stop yelling, everyone is looking at you!" Penelope said hiding her face.

"I don't care, this is so close." I turned my attention back to the game.

"Go, Lizzie!" I yelled out. Our team had made a break and Hope was running down the right with the ball.

"Go, Hope, Go!" I was yelling, not caring that I don't even know her.

No defender was now near her and it was her against the goalkeeper. She looked like she was going to take the shot but she didn't, she passed it to her left and Lizzie was there, kicking into the back of the net.

"Yes!" I yelled.

"Penelope, did you just see that?"

"Yes, Josie I did."

"That was amazing!" Just as everyone was celebrating the goal the full-time buzzer went.

"They won! Penelope they won!" I shouted with excitement.

"I know, I'M here too." She said, she didn't look too happy. I didn't pay any attention to her.

"Come one, we have to go and see Lizzie, she just scored the winning goal." I got up, grabbing Penelope's hand so that she had to follow me. I reached the side of the field and Lizzie came over to us.

"That was amazing Liz, oh my god that goal at the end. I didn't even know you were there you just came out of nowhere and scored." My face covered with excitement.

"Calm down a bit there Josie." Lizzie laughed.

"I am now coming to every game." I told her.

"So I couldn't get you to come to any game and now you want to come to all?" She was still laughing. The rest of the team walked pass heading back into the change rooms.

"Nice cheering there Josie." Hope said as she passed, smirking. Lizzie laughing again. Was I really that loud, and that was the first time has ever spoken to me.

"Was I really that loud?" I asked Lizzie.

"Oh yea, you were all I could hear."

"I told you, you were too loud." Penelope said.

"Well, you were too quiet." I glared at her. I really didn't care if I was loud.

"I didn't know Hope was on your team, Lizzie." I said ignoring Penelope.

"Yea, she's our best player."

"Do you get along with her?"

"Yea, she's actually really nice to us on the team. But I wouldn't want to be on the other team, get on her bad side and she'll let you know, but she is as protective of us on the team, if someone says something bad about one of us then she will stick for us." She explained.

"Great so pretty much don't get on her bad side next week, noted."