Chapter 6: The Ride To School

Jack's POV

I woke up at around 7 o'clock to the sound of my beautiful alarm clock. The sun is out, the birds are tweeting, the wind blows and Mozart plays softly from my mothers room.

I hate it.

I got up out of bed, took my clothes and my phone with me to the bathroom and blasted some Bring Me The Horizon.

"THIS IS SEMPITERNAL! THIS IS SEMPITERNAL!" I screamed while in the shower.

"THIS. IS. WHY I HATE YOU!" Said my sister, Rose in the same melody of the song.

"I HATE YOU MORE LIL SIS" I yelled back then then turned off the water and put on my towel. Today I decided to wear red sweater with white skinny jeans and black converses. I dressed up and went downstairs.

"Hello person I have birth to!" My mother, Juliet said.

"Hello beautiful lady who gave birth to me." I said back, taking my mothers hand and kissing it.

"A gentleman I have raised." I blushed as she pinched my cheeks.

"I'm gonna go, mom. I love you!"

"I love you too, my little butthead!"

"Mooooom!" I heard her laugh softly and then I headed out the door. As I was walking down the sidewalk I saw a red van pulled up next to me.

"Hey, aren't you Jack? I'm Ethan. I've seen you around and you seem like a cool kid. It's cold out, wanna a ride to school?" I've seen this Ethan guy around and he seems cool. I've seen him around with Mary. I never knew if they were friends or more than that.

"Um. . . You're not gonna kidnap me right? Show me your student ID card." I already knew he went to our school. I just love messing with people. Ethan sighed and went through his backpack and pulled out a Chestnut High School Student ID Card. "Ahh okay. I'm willing to take this risk." I smirked at Ethan and opened the car door.

When I saw who was in the car I smiled brightly. There Mary was siting there sleeping in car. She looked really cute!. . . I mean that in like a friendly way!

Mary's POV

His movement had scared me so much I practically screamed my lungs out. He sat next to me.

"GODDAMMIT MARY!" Said Caleb. He always drives us to school since none of us have our drivers license yet.

"Haha! You're welcome." I said then look over at Jack and our eyes locked. He had beautiful brown eyes, they twinkled. Oh, and that smile of his. It made me melt.

"Um hey" I said. I hope he couldn't see I was blushing.

He played with my sleeve, "Hey, so I saw that you were sleeping."

"Haha yeah. Oh man I must've looked gross"

"No no no. You actually looked cute." I blushed again and he also blushed.

"Hey lovebirds. Done saying lovey dovey speak? I want to ask you some questions, Jack." Said Ethan from the front of the car.

"Sure. Ask me."

"Do you like our little friend here, Mary?" My eyes went large and I covered my ears and started screaming. "Okay! Okay! Fine! He doesn't need to answer!"

I heard him chuckle. For the rest of the drive to school we just talked about bands and music and stuff like that, then we finally got to hell.

Then Chris said "Hey, Jack, want to hang out with us after school today?"

I was going to kill this boy!

"Umm yeah sure. I would love to!"

"Great! Then we'll see you after school." Said Justin. They all got out of the car and me and Jack were left alone.

"Umm" he rubbed his head. " We better get to class."

"Yeah." It was awkward coming out of the car but we made it out and we walked to our classes.