1

Outside Pogtopia

Wilbur paused, causing Tommy to crash into him. "Willbur? What's wrong?" Tommy asked worriedly, as Wilbur turned to him with unreadable eyes. "What if... We are the villains, Tommy?" Tommy blinked in surprise, retracting his arm that was on Wilbur's shoulder, like it had burnt him.

"W-What are you saying. We are doing this to get back L'Manburg, remember? Jshclatt is the bad guy here." Tommy tried to soothe his president.

Wilbur turned away from Tommy to watch the Manburgians celebrating the upcoming festival, watch as his son, Fundy, was celebrating among them." You said it yourself, Tommy. L'Manburg never had a festival. What Jshclatt is doing seems good, doesn't it?" Tommy shut his mouth. Of course he has no argument against that.

It was true that, since L'Manburg was formed right after a war, they didn't have time for normal celebrations like a festival. "B-but-"

Willbur cut Tommy with an evil grin sweeping across his face.

"We're the villains Tommy! Can't you see that! We're the evil ones! We went to war over something so simple, then we got cocky and said that a coalition government were okay, and now look, we're banished from the same country we build so hard from the bedrocks, what's to say we can't take it back down?" Wilbur asked, his eyes holding anger and rage.

Tommy took a hasty step back. "Wilbur, think about this properly." He said, shaking Wilbur's arm softly, but the older male pulled it away from him harshly.

"If I can't have L'Manburg, Tommy..." Tommy looked in horror as Wilbur took out TNT from his inventory, "... then no one can." Wilbur said, his eyes now bloodshot red.

Tommy couldn't hold in his fear anymore. He ran away, away from Pogtopia and into Manburg, where he immediately stopped in front of Tubbo's house. "Tubbs! Let me in please!" Tommy yelled softly, knocking on the door hurriedly.

The door opened to reveal a tired, sleepy Tubbo, rubbing his eyes. "Tommy? Why are- Woah!" He yelped, as Tommy pulled him into the house and blocked the door with cobblestone.

"Can I please stay at your place for a while? I'll try my best to hide from Jsclatt and everyone on his side. Just... Let me stay here. Pogtopia isn't safe anymore. Nowhere is, but over here I'm safe from Will..." Tubbo paused.

"Will? What's the matter? Why are you running from Willbur now?" Tubbo asked, as Tommy sat on top of Tubbo's crafting bench.

Tommy sighed, looking at Tubbo's face sadly. "Will's gone insane, Tubbo. He's planning to destroy L'Manburg on the day of the festival." Tubbo's eyes widened, as he took a step back. "O-oh. S-should I tell Jshclatt?" Tommy shrugged.

"I'm just tired of fighting, Tubbs." Tommy said sadly, making Tubbo sigh. "I am too, Tommy. We both are." Tubbo said, making Tommy chuckle. "All this over freedom, right?" Tubbo smiled sadly too, before they heard the sound of people chatting outside of Tubbo's door.

"It's Jshclatt, right?" Tommy whispered, as Tubbo hid him using a hidden trapdoor and some leaves. "Yeah. Stay quiet, Tommy." Tommy covered his mouth as Tubbo opened the door.

"Hello Jshclatt. Why are you here?" Tubbo asked, as Jshclatt, Fundy and Quackity's faces greeted him. "We saw someone run into your house today. Who was that?" Jshclatt asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What? Someone came into my house? That's probably Punz, they like stealing my food." Tubbo said, making the three men nodded, but they still eyed him suspiciously. "You're not hiding Tommy or Wilbur in there, are you?" Tommy paled under the leaves, but Tubbo laughed.

"Why would Tommy or Wilbur be in my home? I bet they're both asleep in Pogtopia or whatever the name was." Jshclatt nodded slightly, before the three of them walked away, heading back towards the podium.

Tubbo shut the door, before Tommy saw him crumble to the ground, sobbing softly. Tommy rushed to his best friend, as he sobbed into his shoulder. "You're okay, big man. We'll be okay." Tommy said, patting Tubbo's hair softly.

"I-I can't do this anymore, T-Tommy... I want L'Manburg back... I want everyone again... Even Eret... Even the stupid war we had with Dream..." Tubbo sobbed, as Tommy teared up too. "I know, Tubbs. I want it back too... But we have to stay strong. Both of us are the only people eachother can trust. Unless Jshclatt suddenly has a soft spot for us or something we literally can't trust anyone." Tommy said, patting Tubbo's back softly.

Tubbo sniffed, nodding, before the door opened. "I knew it." Tommy and Tubbo both froze at the sight of Jschlatt in the doorway, his eyes glinting dangerously.

:) What will happen to the Pog Duo I wonder... ;)