7

(Art by sunaway_ on Twitter :D)

Wilbur walked back to his room, clicking on his Converser when he noticed it was his father calling. "Yes, Phil?" Wilbur asked softly, as the caves tend to echo. "Wilbur, please explain why Tommy's last code to me was 'Wilbur insane. I can't help.'?" Wilbur paused. "I... I don't even know..." Wilbur said softly, as his eyes starts to water. "I don't even know anymore dad..." Phil went quiet, before he sighed. "Do you want me to come over, Wilbur?" Wilbur hummed, sniffing slightly, before he heard the Converser dinged.

Ph1LzA joined the game

"Where are you right now, Wilbur?" Wilbur sighed shakily, before he activated his location, which can only be detected by his family, before Phil appeared not two minutes later, engulfing him in a hug. "I shouldn't have left you boys." Phil muttered, as Wilbur cried in his arms, Techno watching them sadly. His Converser dinged, making him sigh knowing that Tommy was messaging him.

TommyInnit: Phil's here?

Technoblade: Yeah. He's cheering Wilbur up, he's crying.

TommyInnit: Oh. Does he want me over?

Technoblade: No, it's fine. I think he just needs Dadza right now. You go back to whatever you were doing.

TommyInnit: Ok. Message me if he does. I'll tell Dream to let me teleport over to you.

Techno sighed, before he walked away, letting his father heal his brother slightly. His Converser dinged, before he entered his room. He opened his Converser again, rolling his eyes when he realised who had messaged him.

Dream: Is he ok?

Technoblade: Since when do you care, Dream.

Dream: I- Bruh. Why do you think I allowed him access? And the fact that I haven't killed Tommy at all?

Techno let out a small chuckle, before he sighed.

Technoblade: Fine, I'll admit that.

Dream's Converser went dark, making Techno raise his eyebrow. He waited for a while, tending to his potato farm, before he got a message from him.

Dream: meet me outside, please.

Techno blinked, before he told Phil he was going outside for a while, making the man nod as he watched over Wilbur. As he broke the dirt blocks and replaced them again once he's outside, he noticed the lime hooded man right beside the cobblestone tower he and Tommy had made.

Techno swam silently across the river, before he stood in front of the admin himself, Dream. "What do you want, Dream?" Techno asked, as they both sat down on the riverbank. The masked man chuckled, before he lifted his mask, showing his face. Techno stared at the scar across Dream's nose, one that he made when they had a duel a few months back. He smiled slightly, making the man himself raise an eyebrow. "And why are you grinning?" Techno blinked, before rolling his eyes.

"Nothing. So, again, why am I here?" Dream sighed. "Just... have anyone told you that doing this is tiring?" Dream said, waving his arms around. "You mean fighting?" Dream nodded at Techno's answer, making the pink haired anarchist sigh. "They have." Techno said softly, as they watched the river flow by. "I have a proposal." Techno raised an eyebrow. "Since... Wilbur really isn't in the best condition to fight right now, and Schlatt is never really the type to fight, can we just... have a truce between the two nations? I'll even let L'Manburg, if you do want to abolish the government, independence. I'm just tired seeing more and more of my friends succumbing to mental problems." Dream said, his tone exhausted and eyes shone a tiredness he himself has experienced before.

"How about, if you're really tired of this, you call a meeting between all of us? Like, all of us." Dream hummed. "And where should this meeting be held at?" Techno chuckled. "The main cause of each problem on this server: L'Manburg." Dream let out a small laugh. "And when should it be held?" Techno grinned. "This server seems to have very bad history with the date 16th, so 16 of November would be cool." Dream nodded, before his eyes shone slightly, a message popping up on Techno's Converser and no doubt everyone else's as well.

"Every time I see an admin do that, I will always be mesmerised." Techno said, as Dream's green eyes appeared, the man laying down on the grass. "And I'll never get used to the feeling. I've only sent three messages like that." Dream said, as Techno laid down next to him, chuckling.

The two friends laid there, watching the world turn in silence.

With Tommy, Tubbo and Fundy...

The three boys hid behind a netherrack, before Tommy, stretching, tapped on the bed and hurriedly pull his hand away as the bed convulsed and blew up to smithereens, unveiling three blocks of ancient debris. Tommy whooped, clearing the fires and stopping lava using extra blocks as Tubbo and Fundy groaned. "That's 20 ancient debris!" Tommy said, smiling widely.

Currently, they were competing for who has the most ancient debris, and Tommy is winning. He currently has 20, Fundy has 17 and Tubbo found the least, which is 13. "How have you been finding a lot, Tommy?" Fundy asked as he blew up a bed, smiling slightly at the two blocks in the walls. "Phil taught me how!" Tommy said happily, before they heard their Conversers' ding.

Ph1LzA joined the game.

The three boys gaped. Tommy excused himself to message Techno, as Tubbo and Fundy watched him with a small sense of pity. They know the boy's family is currently in shambles, but he was brave to not show it.

As they went back to debris hunting after Tommy confirmed that his family doesn't need him right now, they all got another message.

Dream: THERE WILL BE A MEETING, IN L'MANBURG, ON THE 16TH OF NOVEMBER. BE THERE.

Tommy stared at the message, frowning worriedly for the future.

Ahahahha I fucked up my own plot line!