4

Tommy's base (You have no idea how long I waited to write those words.)

Tommy woke up to Tubbo staring at him, making him jump. "Tubbo! What are you doing here!" Tommy yelped as he fell off the bed in shock, as Tubbo laughed. "You're safe, Tommy! It's just me. Plus, you're a temporary member of Manburg remember? Today Schlatt is going to announce your presence to the Manburgians here." Tubbo said, sitting on Tommy's bed.

Tommy blinked, looking around in bafflement, realising that he isn't in Pogtopia anymore. "Oh yeah, I'm not in Pogtopia anymore, right?" Tubbo frowned, as Tommy sighed shakily. "This will take some time to adjust to, but we'll be fine, right?" Tommy asked Tubbo, who smiled softly. "You're welcome here, Tommy. It'll be fine. Plus you're safer here than with Wilbur, considering he's the mutual enemy now."

Tubbo pat Tommy's shoulder softly to comfort him, making Tommy smile. "Thanks Tubbs. When is Schlatt going to announce my presence again?" Tubbo tilted his head, before smiling. "in a few hours, give or take. By the way, you should wear this." Tubbo gave Tommy a suit with a red and white striped tie, making Tommy sigh. "Still have to wear a suit, huh?" Tubbo nodded, before going outside to give him space to bath and change.

After Tommy finished changing, he came outside to see Tubbo already changed into his black and green tie suit. "How did you manage to get this suit in exactly my size, Tubbo?" Tubbo grinned. "I've borrowed your shirts before, Tommy. Plus Niki helped me with the measurements on your neck and Fundy has the same arm length as you." Tommy blinked, before laughing. "I never knew that!" Tubbo grinned.

"Boys! I see you two are looking dashing today!" Tommy and Tubbo both jumped at Schlatt's loud voice, making the man laugh. "Sheesh I forgot how loud you usually are, Schlatt." Tommy said, smiling softly. "Yeah, I get that a lot. Come on, you're the guest of honor, you need to be there on stage!" Schlatt said, as he walked towards the already packed podium.

"Tubbo, what if they try to attack me...?" Tommy asked, making Tubbo laugh softly. "Tommy, this was L'Manburg, remember? There's people here that miss you a lot. No one would attack you here. The only big threat is Schlatt and he's on your side." Tommy smiled slightly at what Tubbo said, before they both followed Schlatt towards the podium.

Once they had arrived, Tommy looked at the tower Eret had built, the one that was near to the podium and noticed Wilbur watching them, eyes red. Even from far away, Tommy knew those eyes now held hatred for him. "Schlatt. We have an unwanted visitor." Tubbo said, also looking at Wilbur. Schlatt tilted his head before looking at where the two boys were staring. He noticed Wilbur, before grinning and turned to the microphone.

"My dear Manburgians! Today, from this day forth, I present to you the newest member of our civilization! TommyInnit!" Tommy stepped forth, smiling slightly at most of them, as Niki and Fundy waved.

Wilbur's PoV

I knew it. I fucking knew it. No one is trust-worthy... Wilbur thought as he watched Tommy waving and smiling. He growled slightly in annoyance, before he heard footsteps behind him. He turned to face George and Quackity, who raised their bows in unison.

"Leave. You're still not allowed here." Wilbur scoffed before going back to Pogtopia, covering back the entrance using dirt and sitting on the bed.

He didn't say anything, even as the tears flowed down his face. He didn't say anything as Techno went to check on him, shaking his head softly. "OK, I'll leave you alone for now." Wilbur nodded, before Techno left him alone. He sobbed softly, as he wiped away his tears but more kept coming.

I trusted him. I loved him like a brother and then he turned and stabbed my back! Tommy backstabbed me! Tubbo too... He thought angrily, before their dog nudged Wilbur's leg softly. It whimpered softly, making Wilbur sigh. "Thanks." He said softly, patting his head softly. Wilbur sighed, his eyes shifting back to its normal brown.

What if... the reason he ran... the reason they betrayed me was because of me... Wilbur thought softly, staring blankly at the walls, before a chuckle rose from his chest, his eyes turning back red. BAH! Who cares anymore! The less people I have on my side the more people I kill at Manburg! He cackled, opening the Ender chest and taking out the stack of TNT and some red stone dust. He also crafted some buttons, and running back to Manburg, eyes glinting with evil.

From afar, Eret watched as his previous president, friend and foe dig behind the White House, shuddering softly every prime he catches Wilbur's red eyes. That's not good. That's not good at all. Eret thought, running back to his base.

Thank you so much for the support on this, lovelies! I appreciate it so much!