Chapter 6 ( The Accident )

The Accident 

THIRD PERSON'S POV

2009 

When Arnulfo and her daughter Gena arrived at their house. Arnulfo immediately lets Gena rest in her room.

"Dear please rest okay? I'll just pick up your mother at the hospital. After all, it's only 2 in the afternoon so you can rest longer and your strength will get back." Arnulfo told Gena.

"Yes dad, thank you." Gena smiled at her dad at the same time.

"Come back soon papa huh? I will wait for you and mama." Said Gena.

"Yes dear, we won't take long the hospital is close by. Do you want to eat or want something?" The father asked.

"Hmm, I don't need anything yet for now maybe later, hihihi. I'll sleep first. I love you!". Gena said feeling sleepy.

"Oh, alright dear, go to sleep and I will pick up your mother. I love you too dear!" as he caressed the hair of the child who was already closing her eyes, he kissed her on the forehead before leaving Gena's room.

Before Arnulfo left the house he went to Romeo for a while.

"Romeo?" Tok! Tok! Tok!

"Oh, Arnulfo? How is Gena?"  Romeo asked opening the door.

"She's fine, haha ​​we were nervous there but it was good that nothing bad happened to her, she just got too tired from playing and running you know that goddaughter of yours was very playful," Arnulfo answered happily.

"Hahaha! I agree that she's really playful, so glad to hear that she's fine, do you need anything else?" Romeo added.

"Is Naty there? I just need a favor from her I will just pick up Lilian at the hospital I left her there so she could settle the bills also I can bring Gena home so that we wouldn't be too loaded on your motorbike. Gena is sleeping in her room now." Arnulfo said.

"Is that so? All right, no problem, I'll call Naty for a moment."

"Naty! Naty". Romeo shouted.

"Oh, Romeo?" Naty answered from the kitchen.

"Come here wife Arnulfo has something to tell you."

Naty hurried out.

"Oh Naty, sorry for the inconvenience," Arnulfo said scratching the back of his head.

"No worries it's ok for me I am cooking Gena's favorite snack. Ah, how is she?" Naty asked.

"She's ok, she's sleeping in her room. I would like to ask a favor if you could please check on her, I'll just pick up Lilian at the hospital for a while." Arnulfo asked.

"Okay, no problem, the snack will soon be cooked. I will check on Gena after and if she wakes up I will feed her, her favorite snack as well." Naty answered.

"Thank you very much! I don't know what we would do if we didn't have a kind neighbor like you." Arnulfo thanked them.

Arnulfo immediately went to the hospital, he was overspeeding because he was not with anyone so he quickly got to the hospital easily and he saw Lilian waiting in the waiting area outside the emergency.

"How is she, Arnulfo?" Lilian immediately asked when she got on the motorbike.

"She's fine, I left her there sleeping. I said we won't take long I'll just pick you up I ask a favor to Naty to check on her" Arnulfo replied and started the motorbike.

They quickly went on their way towards the highway because there weren't many vehicles on the highway they were able to get in and pass bypassing each vehicle so that they could get home immediately. Just an intersection where they can be stuck in traffic before turning right.

He did not mind or not his intention to stop instead beating the red light was what he wants to do, so he still tried to chase it but he did not expect that an SUV would also turn right and hit the wall quickly after he entered the intersection. It was so sudden the impact of the collision of the SUV he did not expect that his speed on the road and beating the red light will create a heinous accident.

"Arnulfo? !!!" Lilian shouted at her husband, they stopped because of the accident.

They immediately approached the SUV and hoped that its passengers would not be seriously injured. But they did not expect the front to be so ruined and almost flattened to the middle of it. Lilian was so startled that she almost lost strength in what she witnessed.

"Arnulfo ?? !!! Call for help, merciful God, forgive us we did not mean to.." Lilian knelt on the road and was hysterical.

About 20 minutes later, traffic enforcers, police, rescuers, and ambulances arrived. The scene of the accident was almost chaotic and people were watching. While Arnulfo and Lilian are waiting for the possible outcome of this accident.

"Arnulfo ?? !!! What are we going to do ?? !! Huhuhu, why is this happening to us ??? We are at fault whatever happens I know we are guilty ?? !!! Huhuhu. " Lilian doesn't know how to react she jumped and knelt they knew they were responsible for the accident.

"Calm down Lilian, I know,  I admit it is our fault, I will deal with them we will deal with it we will not run," Arnulfo said calmly.

"Excuse me, do you know how this accident happen?" A policeman asked them.

"Yes we know, we are to blame for everything we did not mean to," Lilian confessed to the incident.

"Ahh go ahead, please come with us to the precinct first to state what exactly happened while we contact the families of the victims." the police answered.

"Sir? !!  Can we go to the hospital first? We just want to check the condition of the people affected by the accident, I will not be able to act straight until we are sure that they are okay. You can accompany us "Lilian insisted.

"Ah, go ahead so you can talk to the families of the victims." The police finally said.

End of flashback

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N

FOLLOW VOTE COMMENTS IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

I HOPE YOU CAN SUPPORT THIS ENGLISH VERSION THE SAME AS HOW YOU SUPPORTED THE ORIGINAL VERSION.

THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU, HUMANS!!! <3 <3 <3