Chapter 10 ( Invitation )

click media on the side >>

Ralph Vallarta

Invitation

I can not believe she accepted my invitation. I thought I would go home broken-hearted again, but it's good that she agreed. ❤❤❤

    We are now at the coffee shop near our school.

  I am Ralph Vallarta.  Let me tell you a secret, actually, I am the heir of the owner of ARV Exclusive School. A stand for Ashley and R stands for Ralph and V for Vallarta. Anyways no one knows what ARV means. So to all the students they only know because I am an active SGO President, varsity player, and achiever at school. That's what I want, I don't want them to think differently of me. I don't want them to know my real identity.

We sat at the two-seater tables here inside the coffee shop.  I watched Gena while she's busy arranging her things on her side. I can't still believe that we're here and she accepted my invitation. Even though I was a little nervous I still felt relieved this is it. But I still want to take this chance.

    "Thank you for accepting my invitation, Gena," I said.

    "You're welcome Ralph, it's okay it's still early we still have 1 hour and 50 minutes before 6 pm." Then she laughs.

Oh, how I love to see her smile every time I glance at her even then when I first laid my eyes at her last year when she transferred here. It's the happiest day for me and I am thankful for it.

    My ears and cheeks got so hot, I hope she wouldn't notice it. I cleared my throat.

    "Ahh .." I said.

    "Gena"

    "Hmm,?" she said.

    "Will you be my date for my birthday?"

    "HUH?" She asked in shock.

Why me? There are many others out there. I am too shy and I think other girls will be mad at me if the will know that you wanted me to be your date. " She answered directly.

    "Why not? Please, I am not asking you for a gift just this and it will be enough, you and your presence will complete my Happy Birthday." I said. I almost beat myself up thinking of how cheesy I sounded. . I'm ready to be stupid and cheesy as long as Gena would accept it.

"HAHAHA," Gena said laughing.

  She laughed, seriously? Do I look like I'm joking while my heart is beating so hard, she thought I was making fun of her.

    "I'm sorry Ralph, I just didn't expect you to be a joker ehehe." She just keeps on laughing.

    I scratched my nape trying to control my nervousness. I got a little nervous there. It's good that our orders arrived so the awkward atmosphere lightens a bit.

    "Thank you!" Gena said while smiling at the crew, Gena's smile made the male crew a little struck. I don't feel sorry because Gena's really a lovable girl, that's why she caught my attention instantly.

"Yes," Gena said.

    "Yes?" I asked in return.

    "To your invitation. When is your birthday?" she asked.

    Fortunately, I haven't drunk my drink yet, if that happens I might spit it out, wow I was so shocked that I sip on my drink first.

    "Really? Wow! Thank you, Gena! Whoo!!  Anyway, it  still 3 months from now, don't worry I'll take care of the dress that you'll wear." I said still feeling nervous and excited.

"Huh? It's embarrassing but I won't refuse. It looks like I really need to prepare, I'm sure the whole school is invited?" she finally agreed.

    "Yes, that's how it really is every year when we celebrate our birthday." I just said that she might find out why everyone was invited to our school on my birthday.

    "Okay, it's my first time attending a grand party," she said.

  "Well there's still no difference, I still don't have my parents on that special occasion," I said sadly.

"Why? Where are your parents? He asked.

    "Ahhh they are too busy with the businesses, then they are looking for someone who is the daughter of Daddy's best friend. They keep on searching all over the Philippines and even outside the Philippines but still, nothing seemed to happen, there's no single lead." I said

    "Aww, that's sad to hear. I hope they find her soon." Gena said.

" I hope so too so that they don't need to leave often. So that they don't miss the important event of their children." I said sadly.

    How time flies. Gena bid her goodbye and went home. I insisted to take her home but she refused. I don't want to force her at least she agreed to be my date on my birthday.

I just smiled. I can't wait for that day to come.

Meanwhile

    SOMEONE'S POV

    I just clenched my fist trying to control my anger. I can not be impulsive not now, or I will destroy my plan. I watched them until they left the coffee shop. I will come back and claim what's mine. Then hurriedly drove my car away.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N

FOLLOW VOTE COMMENTS IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

I HOPE YOU CAN SUPPORT THIS ENGLISH VERSION THE SAME AS HOW YOU SUPPORTED THE ORIGINAL VERSION.

THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU, HUMANS!!! <3 <3 <3