Chapter 9 ( Own )

Own

The year 2014

I can not believe it! She has grown. Still, I can not avoid the fact that I am angry with her parents. I need to claim my compensation, I deserve that. A deal is a deal. 

Last year I had my lawyer inform Mr. and Mrs. Velez that they need to prepare for my arrival this year. So whether they like it or not they need to do what I say. My instruction was for them to move here in Baguio City near my rest house so I could have them watched. 

I needed to make sure they would keep our agreement, they already know what would happen if they don't!

    From Manila, I went straight here just to check if all is well with the Velez family. I haven't appeared and met with them yet. I just heard from my source that everything is in place Good. I just need to check their daughter in her school, making sure my property was not doing anything to make me feel disappointed.

Flashback

    I saw her right away on her usual kiosk spot. According to my source she's always alone, she doesn't have friends. I watched and observed her intently. She looks normal to me, but there's something pulling me closer to her. She looks so innocent makes me wanna take care of her and keep her for myself. I own her that's for sure. I have been standing here for 10 minutes never minding the curious faces of the students.

"Hi there handsome! Are you looking for someone? If not you can hang out with us?". I saw three dolls covered with makeup, wearing fancy clothes. They were blocking my view I don't want to be rude, so I just smiled. I excused myself.

    "No, thank you! I just went there to check on someone. I better go ahead excuse me." I turned my back on them and just got in my car parked near the school.

"Gosh! ?? He's so handsome !!! I think I'm going to hyperventilate Chelsea !!! ??? He looks like a Greek god, who do you think is he checking out??" I overheard as I reached my card.

    When I got in the car, my forehead frowned when I saw the three of them approaching Gena, they stopped for a moment and said something to Gena. They seem to be making fun of her while feeling restless. I got out of the car again and attempted to approach Gena quickly, but Gena doesn't seem to care. I stood for a moment and observed her again.

I decided to approach her and introduce myself, I walked slowly. I don't know what she's doing she looks busy browsing on her mobile phone.

RIIIIIINNNGGGG

    I quickly approached her while she was rushing, I would like to help but she ran immediately so bumped into each other.

 "Oppps !!!" She said, her belongings fell and scattered as well which I think is her term paper.

"I'm sorry miss, I'm in a hurry. Let me help you with that." At the same time, I picked up the scattered bond papers and arranged them neatly in the folder.

    "Oh, it's okay! Thank you, I'm sorry I'm in a hurry." She took her belongings from me at the same time. She didn't even look at me so I  just shook my head and smiled. I glanced at her as she disappeared from my sight. It doesn't matter I will introduce myself to her someday. 

End of flashback

    I was about to leave when I heard someone calling me. I turned around and saw my childhood friend. I waved and smiled.

    "Xander! How are you ?!" At the same time, she jumped and hugged me as well as wrapped her legs around my waist. That move was a bit awkward, she thought we were still kids.