"𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦." 𝘏𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵

"Morgana I understand you have a quarrel with dear Arthur. What might that be? if I would so bold as to ask."

"Other than the fact that he's an absolute idiot? Lots of things. Give me ink and I'll write you a list." Morgana grinned as I chuckled at her.

"Arthur's not that bad. He's just to prideful for his own good."

"Oh I know. That's why your my favorite Pendragon." 

"I'm sorry Uther making you go to the feast. I'll escort you if it makes you feel any better. Make sure your not to uncomfortable and I'll swat at any slimy lords who come you way." I grinned at her and she shook her head fondly at me.

"Those Lord won't know what hit them."

"It'll teach them not to mess with my honorary sister." I threw my arm around her when Gwen then walked into the room a and I jumped up to greet her. "GWEN! Darling, kind, beautiful Gwen. May i have a word, please?" And ushered her out of the room. 

"Harry? What's the matter?" Gwen questioned softly as she put a hand on my arm.

"Nothing's wrong I would just like to know if you perhaps know anything about a boy named Merlin? I know the towns people like to gossip and I was wondering if you heard anything about maybe.."

"If he's likes men? Harry you just met the man. Are you really already fawning over him?"

"Gwennnnn he's witty and he's brave. What was I supposed to do? Not find him attractive? That's absolutely ridiculous." I complained as she giggled 

"Alright yes. I heard that he is into men and women and honestly you probably have a good chance. As long as you father doesn't find out your making eyes at a commoner."

"Father won't find out because your the only one that knows and I hope you will not tell anyone." Gwen smiled and nodded causing me to smile in relief.

"I actually met him in the stocks. Apparently he had another run in with Arthur. Got in an actual fight with him."

"Of course he did. I've only had two encounters with the man and even I could've predicted that."

~𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖕~

We had gotten word that Lady Helen had arrived and father had made quick work of ushering us to the throne room.

"Lady Helen, thank you so much for coming to sing at our celebration."  Father walked towards the woman with a smile and she smiled back.

"The pleasures all mine."

"How was your journey?"

"Oh, the time it took sire." Lady Helen sighed exhaustedly as father reached for her hands and bought them up to his lips causing me to turn to Morgana and fake gag before pretending to stab myself.

"Well it's always worth the wait.

"It will be." I crinkled my eyebrows at the woman. Well that was really fucking ominous. 

~𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖕~

I was walking through town the next when I came across a loud commotion 

I quickly ran towards the noise only to find Merlin on the ground with Arthur standing above him swinging a mace then suddenly before he could be struck I saw Merlins eyes flash gold and the mace get caught on two hanging sickles.  

No one else noticed but I had seen it clear as day, Merlin  had Magic and I knew he understood that I had figured it out when he met my wide eyes and mumbled out a soft.

"Oh shit."