Chapter Seven - Seek You Out

AUTHOR'S NOTE:The next two chapters contains steamy scenes!Feel free to skip if they make you uncomfortable!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
The next two chapters contains steamy scenes!
Feel free to skip if they make you uncomfortable!

Within a heartbeat, Ashton's hands were on my body and my lips were on his. I felt hot, needy, ready for anything this gorgeous man would throw my way. I wanted it hard, I wanted it fast... I wanted to feel nothing and everything all at once. His hands were like fire and ice, painfully tantalizing my bare flesh with every touch.

"Please." I whispered. I had never begged for anyone, but I couldn't take it anymore.

"Hang on." He muttered, putting me down gently on the desk before grabbing something from his pocket.

"What are you doing?" I said softly, breathless and panting from the sudden lack of contact.

Ashton smirked at me and started to tug at my white g-string. I kept my eyes firmly locked on his, determined not to feel shy.

"I want to explore you, April..."

Before I could protest, Ashton had his head between my thighs, nipping and kissing the delicate skin between my legs. I was writhing almost painfully from expectations and lust. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer towards him. He touched and kissed and licked everywhere but the one place I truly needed him. I grabbed his hair and gripped it tightly, throwing my head back until I was looking at the ceiling.

"I know what you want."

I was about to protest when he dragged his soft lips along right where I needed him to be. His tongue was hot and wet as it explored my most hidden area. I would never normally let a man do this to me the very same day I met him, but then I would never usually do one night stands. I tried not to get lost in my thoughts, I didn't need to think about how I would probably never see this man again after, I just needed to stay in the moment.

"You taste so good, love..." He muttered as his fingers gently danced around my core.

I covered my face, succumbing to my insecurities while keeping my eyes clenched shut. His tongue and his fingers both working in tandem, flicking, twisting and lapping, ever so slowly and luxuriously. I was reaching my limit, the delicious pressure in my pelvis becoming unbearable. Just as my eyes were starting to roll back, he suddenly stopped and his hands were around my neck, squeezing ever so gently.

"Why are you covering your face?" He demanded, his lips slick with my pleasure and his obvious arousal poking into my thighs.

I wriggled under his grip, bewildered by how much I was enjoying his strong fingers on my throat.

"I want you to look at me, April. I want to see your face when I make you come. I want to see everything... I mean, Jesus Christ, look at me... Feel what you're doing to me."

I lowered my hands, tentatively until they brushed along his cock. I gasped slightly as it twitched under my loose grip, almost as if he was ready to explode just from eating me out. I blushed heavily and wanted to look away, but Ashton came up close to my face and grazed his teeth along my jaw.

"I'm going to let go of you now, April, and when I do, I don't ever want to see you cover your face again. If you do, I'm going to stop, and you won't get the release I know you crave..."

I was breathing heavily as I nodded, letting go of him and shifting my weight on the desk. Ashton kissed my lips gently before he lowered his head again, trailing kisses down my breasts and stomach until his tongue found my clit and started to circle it so gently that I was starting to see stars. I moaned softly, ignorant of any prying ears that could be wondering around outside. Oh fuck, did this feel good. Why had it never felt this good before? I had always assumed I was one of these rare women who didn't enjoy getting head, but damn, this was something else...

"Ashton, don't stop..." Was all I could muster as heat started to spread throughout me. I ached and began to rock my hips, my hands returning to his hair and grabbing it as hard as I could.

Ashton said nothing, only turning his gaze towards my face every now and then, almost as if my reaction was getting him off as well. His pace quickened along with my heartbeat as my impending orgasm drew closer and closer, teasing me and tempting me to let go of all my inhibitions. I threw my head back and whimpered his name as I reached the peak of my climax, Ashton only pulled me closer, his hands digging into my hip bones as his tongue reached deep inside of me as my muscles contracted.

"Fuck... Fuck... Oh my god... Ashton!" I cried out, slowly coming down from the most incredible high of my life. I was seeing stars, dizzy and delirious. No one had ever made me come so hard and fast in my life, not even my trusty vibrator...

Ashton stood up like a god among men and wiped his face. We locked eyes as he slowly started to suck on his fingers like they were dripping in nectar. I fought off a blush, and turned my head, no one had ever made me feel so sexy.

"You look so beautiful draped over my desk, April." He uttered, taking a moment to stalk towards me like a cheetah toying with his prey.

I hoisted myself backwards, the lack of contact making me tremble. Ashton yanked my hips until my legs were wrapped around his waist as he toyed with his belt buckle. I sat up, greedy hands needing to feel what I had felt earlier.

"Don't."

"What?"

"Don't touch me... Tonight is all about you."

I folded my arms over my chest and cocked a brow. Was this guy seriously not allowing me to return the favor?

"Ashton-"

"I know. I know it's written inside of you somewhere that you now owe me something, you don't. Believe me, that was a treat for me as well and I can't wait to do it again."

I suppressed an eye-roll. I knew men like Ashton Stone. I knew they were "hit it and quit it" guys. They could flash the cash and a cocky smile and women would be putty in their hands. Myself included...

"But I want to..."

"Shh, I know." He whispered, cupping my face with his large hand. I pouted as he ran his thumb along my lower lip, when something took over me.

I bit him. Hard.

"April..."

I expected him to flinch or recoil his hand in horror, but his flash of surprise was quickly replaced with a wicked grin.

"Did you just bite me, little lady?"

"Sure did. " I mused, feeling inpatient and downright irritated. Dammit, he had just given me the best orgasm of my life, and I wanted to give him a little taste of what I could do for him...

Ashton let out a low chuckle that stirred up my insides. I felt nervous with anticipation and lust, as if I couldn't think straight. In a swift movement, he stripped down to white Armani boxers, pulled out a gold foil packet from a side cabinet and inched closer to my body before he wrenched my legs open roughly. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I straddled him, my ass getting numb from the cold wood beneath me. I wanted to ask him why he kept condoms in his office, but I told my brain to shut up and just enjoy having sex with a beautiful stranger.

"I'm going to ask you again, did you just nip me?"

"I did. And I'll do it again if you don't let me do the things I want to do with you, Mr Stone."

Grabbing my face, he breathed out heavily through his nostrils, as if he was almost in pain. I yelped a little, feeling his cock poke my inner thigh.

"You're so in trouble right now, Miss Harding..."