chapter 5: friday twist「金曜日のひねり」

It was a friday, usually would be one of the most amazing day in a week, but oh how the tables had turned . She was very disappointed for how today turned out.

(Yashiro's POV)
[Morning]
The beeping noise of an alarm clock could be heard on my desk. As the sunlight that made it's way through my window blinded me . I groaned in annoyance and frustration, as I turned off my alarm clock and closed the blinds slightly. I got out of bed and went to my bathroom to get ready. After getting all dressed out, I skipped onwards downstairs, humming the melody of one of Hanako-kun's song.
Today's going to be a good day-
Unfortunately, I wasn't paying much attention , my foot had been caught in a small hole causing me to loose my balance and come rolling down the stairs. I landed face first onto the cold hard floor,I groaned in pain as I tried to stand back up. Rubbing my forehead that stinged like a bee, I mumbled a few words "it's ok... I'm sure the rest of the day will be better.. "  . Standing straight up as I held my bag in one hand, I walked into the kitchen expected to be greeted by my wonderful mother. But then was greeted with nothing but pure silence. Wondering my eyes around the room, a note was sitting in front of a plate of onigiris that had caught my eye. I approached it and took the note in my hands.

Dear sweetheart,

I'm sorry for not being able to greet you today. It has appeared I am needed to head to work early and go on a business trip for a week...... But don't worry! I made breakfast for you today and placed extra money for you to spend, inside a little pouch that is placed on your desk . I'll be sure to buy delicious foods when I come back home. Love you , darling~

Love,
お母さん

  I crumbled the note and threw it into the bin, I sighed  as I went towards the mouth watering onigiris prepared by my mom. A hand on my cheek as I took an onigiri and munched onto it. 'Don't worry it's just a week anyways, don't let that ruin your perfect day!'  I cheered myself up as I quickly munched on these onigiris. I quickly went towards the cupboard and took out a pair of white base shoes . I wore both of them excitedly as I twerled around out of joy. 'Fridays are always the best days of the week nothing will ever change my mind!  ' I thought to myself. My hand reached for the doorknob, but all of a sudden my phone vibrates. Changing my attention, I took my phone in one hand as I checked through my notifications.

1 new Message
✨花子くん「変態」🌕
(✨Hanako kun "hentai=pervert"🌕)

   'Eh? New message?? Why would he text me when we are just about to meet each other' I thought to myself , suspiciously caressing my chin. I quickly clicked on the notification, which led me to him to his message .

✨花子くん 「変態」🌕
________________________________

ねえ。。。(nee=hey) ごめんなさい(gomennasai=Sorry) Yashiro. I will not be going to school today, something came up, but I promise to talk to you later,   はい ? (Hai=yes)  don't miss me too much ,だいこん~♡ (daikon=radish)

  I puffed my cheeks as I  threw my phone into my bag. I approach the door and twisted it aggressively. My feet stomped loudly as i walked out of the house. ' miss him? No I don't miss him! I can go to school myself! ' I reached school in a flury as I entered the classroom. Sitting down on my seat , I sighed as my right hand supported my now leaning face. Classes had just started and  everyone was fully ready for today's lesson, except me, u was still frustrated. We opened up our science textbook page 85 , we were now learning about "星座(seize=constellations) ". Flipping my attention to the given page, I stumbled across a picture of the bright being moon in my textbook, it's features made me think about those big sparkling amber orbs of Hanako-kun. I shook my head and brushed it off.