Chapter 2: Let's play a game

She rubbed her eyes and walked to the door. Who could be here at one in the morning? Her parents didn't really tell her what time they would be home. She opened the door and felt a powerful sting hit her stomach. She fell to the floor as she could loud laughter. Her vision went blurry and she passed out. After an hour, She woke and looked around. She was dizzy and her body felt weak. She realized she was in what looked lie a dark facility. She squirmed and begin panicking. Was this where Tony is?! Who is doing this? Why are they doing this? A light shined in the room as a door opened. In the doorway, A woman with a trench coat and sweat pants walked towards her. As she came closer, She quickly noticed she wore a white rabbit mask with a brown mark on the right side. "Looks like you're awake!" She kneeled down and examined the girl. "Man, You look pathetic!" She giggled and flicked their nose. "Ow! I.. Wait- You're that girl from the Diner!" She tried not to go into a fit of trauma and fear as figure took their mask off. "Hell yeah I am. We thought it was time to finish the job.." The figure, Vanny, looked alot more sinister and devilish with the mask off. "We?.." Loud squishy foot steps were heard as a large rabbit figure stood in the door way. From what she could make out, The ear was gone and the eyes had a glowing yellow iris. She stared longer and it all finally hit her. Afton! How was he alive?! He was crushed and burned to death. 
  The lights turned on and the big green rabbit stared. His chuckle was weak and followed a cough. "You're just as skinny weak as when we first met." He got closer and Vanny moved aside, As he kneeled infront of her. The suit smelled like rotten flesh and she could clearly see the corpse in the suit as it was now closer. He opened his mouth and grunted, Standing up. "Show her the others.." Vannessa grabbed the chair and dragged her off and threw her in a dining like area with a bright stage. She looked around and saw Five other people being held by giant shiny animatronics. 
  The others screamed and begin begging for help. The bear looked down and covered the his captive's mouth. "Shhh! You'll ruin the party!" He laughed and glitched for a split second. She recognized that voice and begin trying to get out. "Why are you keeping us here?!" Lori kept trying to break out the rope. "Why not? You let the word out about Fazbear entertainment.. Now- It's a requirement to kill you." Vannessa pulled out a knife and dragged it across Lori's face. "Remember, It only drives you insane if you let it." She pulled back and laughed, throwing the knife directly in the face of a teenager who had been brought here. He screamed in pain as his forehead leaked blood and his body became weak and heavy. The fox grabbed his head, "I'm sorry but you're making a mess!" It pulled and snapped his neck, Dropping him. "Now, Let's begin!" Afton chuckled and backed into a room, Along with Vanny.  The kids let go and quickly begin running. The Ballora animatronic dropped and begin spider crawling towards a female, As the Funtime Foxy slowly followed a man who looked around 23. Of course, Freddy followed his and laughed like a maniac. She looked around and saw bright green eyes staring at her. The speakers turned on, "Meet Circus Baby. My special little devil.." She took a step forward. "I will make you proud!" A claw came out her stomach and tore the rope, Allowing her to run. She realized a vent and opened it, Crawling in. The Baby animatronic pounded on the glass, Shattering it. She struggled, But climbed in. She panicked and hit the robot with a doll on the desk.