FNaF: All Alone

Metallic footsteps were heard as Henry's neck was grabbed. He begin coughing as Springtrap lifted him off his feet. "Why can't you stay down?!" He threw him to the wall and stepped on his stomach. Henry coughed and begin reaching for the shotgun. He stepped on his hand, Breaking it. Henry yelled in pain. "Stop it!' Lori jumped at him but was grabbed by Ennard. He shot the axe out of his arm and impaled Tony. He fell to the floor and begin clinging onto life. "Please, Stop it!" Tony stood up and hit a pipe with an axe. "What are you doing?!" Afton looked back and paused for a second. "Replay your nightmare.." Lori and Henry covered their mouth. The gas caused hallucinations. Afton blinked and was now in a forest with a blood red sky. Giant spot lights shined on him. He looked back and saw a giant Golden Freddy head staring at him. Chains shot out the out the out the mouth and pulled him in.
  He was now in a room surrounded by four stages. One opened, Showing Fredbear crushing Chris Afton's head to a bloody red mess. The next one opened, Revealing his wife dying in her death bed. The third one opened showing Elizabeth getting caught by Circus Baby's claw.. The next one- Showed Springtrap himself- Only this time, Large and with sharp teeth and large hands. He attacked him and snapped out of it. "You will pay for what you did.." Tony dropped a lit match infront of the pie, Causing fire to spray out. Afton jumped back and threw the Hand of Freddy at a button in the Room Vannessa was in. It activated the emergency lock down and it locked all doors. This, Protected Vanny but locked Henry, Lori, and Tony in. Afton laughed like a maniac. "I always come back!" Soon, The other pipes around the room begin breaking and setting things on fire. Ennard quickly sheltered himself in the Funtime Freddy suit. Lori was banging on the doors. "Let us out!" Henry yelled. "If you get out- They'll find me. All of them.." "What do you mean?" Lori looked at him with panic. "The ghosts.. They cant be set free till I die for good. They don't know my location.." Lori stared in horror as the room got hotter and her seeing became Dizzy. A gas can sat in the corner. Henry grabbed it and splashed Afton with it, Causing his body to set on fire. He screamed in agony and fell against the wall. Lori looked up as a the ceiling cracked. Planks and metal fell onto her, Crushing her bones and killing her.