FNaF: All Alone

Once she did, The mask flew open, revealing a wirey metal skeleton. She crawled out another vent and watched the animatronic follow behind. "Help!" The man screamed as the fox threw him against a wall. "The show must go on!" It opened it's mask with many plates and screamed in his face, biting into his neck and tearing out his jugular. The man fell as blood shot out of his neck onto the animatronic. The animatronic walked off and followed a scream.
Funtime Freddy searched for his captive that had run off. The captive hid under a table cloth. He heard something hopping around but- It didn't sound like footsteps.. Suddenly, The cloth was thrown off of him as something bit into his arm. The Bear's little hand puppet was tearing into his flesh with its tiny teeth. He screamed in pain and stood up, Trying to shake it off when something bit the back of his leg. He fell and saw another hand puppet but this one was strangely pink. He tried shaking them off when loud footsteps were heard. The bear ran in and kicked him in the face, fracturing his skull and bashing his nose in. "Whoops!" The bear stared as the Bon Bon hopped on his arm and the Bonnet held onto his shoulder. He walked off.
   She hid in a dark storage room, Hiding from the ballerina. Suddenly, A loud bang was heard and she felt a presence infront of her. A click was heard and small pupils glowed while the lights turned on. Ballora stared with her eyes open revealing small beady eyes. She froze in fear as it kicked her in the leg, Tripping her. She felt something crawling on. She looked around and saw small dolls with skirts crawling on her. She felt pain all over her body as they begin jabbing their tiny hands into her body. She cried in pain as Ballora begin bashing her head in with her foot. After she died, The dolls retreated back into the darkness. Ballora spinned away and closed her eyes. 
  Lori sat in a corner under a table as all animatronics surrounded her. Her leg was grabbed and dragged out. She screamed as the Funtime Freddy held her upside down. "There she is! The birthday girl!" All of them laughed and put their attention on her. "You can't h i d e." The bear turned sinister quickly. His mask opened and he opened his jaws. Suddenly, A bang was heard a smoking hole went through the Bonnie puppet's head. "Huh?" The bear looked back and then the other pink puppet was shot. Then another. Freddy's top left head plate flew off. He dropped Lori and begin glitching out. A giant hole was in his head. He fell to the floor and deactivated.
  A man walked in loading a shot gun. Lori was quick to recognize him. The man from the tape she saw with Gabe, Henry Emily. "Shoo! Go away. All of you!" The ballora animatronic jumped at him. He hit it with the gun, Causing her to fly to the wall. He shot her neck, Beheading her. He dropped the gun, Pulling out an axe. He hit Funtime Foxy in the chest, pulling their pink chest plate off. He jabbed the axe in, Tearing it out with a tangle of wires attached to it. Sparks flew out of Foxy's eyes as they fell to the floor. "Who else?.." The Baby animatronics chest opened and a claw came out, Shooting at Henry. A yellow arm got in the way, Getting caught by the claw. It pulled it out her chest. It stepped forward. The suit Tony died in was alive and standing infront of Baby. "Shhh.. Let this happen." Baby opened her mask and rolled her eyes back into her head.