FNaF: All Alone

She woke up, Screaming. Her mother rushed in, "Dear?! Are you alright?" She realized and hugged her child. Lori cried in her arms and was lead to the couch. She layed down and her mother turned the TV on. She calmed down and decided to try and stay up for the rest of the night. Once morning came, She was half asleep and zoning out. Her father walked in and rolled his eyes, Turning on the coffee machine. She sat up, "Dad?.." The father looked over, "What is it Lori?" "Nothing. I just wanted to see if that was you." She smiled and sighed in relief. "Im not a giant brown bear, Now am I?" He chuckled and Lori snorted, Heading to the kitchen and opening the cabinet. Once she did, The cereal box fell out and she jumped. "Damn it! Even boxes are scaring me now!" Lori groaned and picked it up. "Well, I cant blame you. After all that, You should be glad you aren't some mindless homicidal woman." Lori sighed. "Yeah.. Anyway, did.. Anything come out about Gabe?" Her Father sighed. "Sadly, No. That poor boy. Probably ran off from home. You know.. His parents aren't the best. They're assholes who mentally abuse their kids. After that Incident, I'm sure they got worse once his nightmares came along. I would of ran away too.." She wanted to believe her father about the running away part. There- Is no way Afton survived. Right? She shivered and poured herself a bowl of cereal and begin eating.

   He stumbled and grunted. Vannessa typed in the keypad and elevator begin descending. "You alright there, Will?" She looked over and examined his suit. The blood and fire had stained the yellow rabbit suit to a dirty green. The suit had tears and holes that exposed his rotting corpse. "What makes you think I'm not?" He looked at her and was obviously annoyed. "Errr... Nevermind." The doors opened and she dragged a body bag across the floor as Springtrap wheeled in the big yellow bear Tony had been crushed in. He removed the body and replaced it with an endoskeleton earlier today along with a repair. He opened a door and turned on the lights, Revealing a row of Animatronics hooked up to cables. A Red headed clown with green eyes sat next to a big white bear with a little rabbit hand puppet. Next to him, was a white fox with bright yellow eyes. The final one, Was a blue haired animatronic with a skirt. This one was tall and looked like a dancer who could kill you at any second. He hooked the Golden Freddy to a cable and backed up. Vannessa pulled down a switch and all animatronics begin to be electrocuted and activated. All looked around and slowly sat up, Other then Golden Freddy. He sat there with his knees up and arms down. "We'll try again with him later." 

  Vanny opened the body bag and pulled the body of.. Gabe out. Spring stood up another clown animatronic. This one, Had a party hat and a bright red clown nose. It had the stereotypical clown outfit. The puff around the neck and a bowtie. It wore fluffy gloves and clown shoes that looked a little to small.  He opened the chest and mask, Shoving Gabe in and closing the suit up. Blood poured out as the two walked off to an office room, Keeping the door open. The circus crew walked out and the big bear laughed like a maniac. They went to their stages, Knowing the plan.

 They went to their stages, Knowing the plan

(P.S: Spring Freddy's design has been changed to UCN Fredbear for lore reasons. :))