homicide?

Homicide?

- "What do we have?" - says a tired Zhao Yunlan, this was not his week, he had already found two bodies, one dead and wrapped in a mystery that would rob him of sleep in more than one night and the second another body, but This is not yet deceased, and the worst is Minister Guo's nephew, one of the new superiors, with which Yunlan was unaware or knew very little about his character, but he was not stupid and much less insensitive (that was clear), ¿ What if something happened to your beloved only nephew? He would cut off her head, and bet his ration of emergency Lili pops, which he would take care of slitting her throat if he found out it was all due to carelessness. 

- "Woman, young, between 20 and 25 years old, or +, white, black-haired, slender body, etc". 

- "case data?" 

- "suspected of homicide, he has bruises all over his body, includes traces of having fought, his face was torn off, apart from his face he has no more signs of a short sharp object, or bullets, the test: it was negative for arsenic, negative for cyanide, absent of polonium 210, but traces of glycolic acid and oxalic acid were also found, that means that she was poisoned with ... ". 

- "... ethylene glycol" 

- "Exactly boss." 

- "Shit" - Chief Yunlan says rubbing his already exasperated temple - "and ... any clue as to where they found him?" 

- "No, but the forensics were admired in a detail, they know that it is possible only that very uncommon-" 

- "Da, just say it, there's nothing I haven't seen already." 

- "Ok, the forensics said that the standard methods were applied, to find out how long it has been since the person breathed for the last time, they took the body temperature, which, from my conception was very silly, you know only half an hour out there and we would already have the same body temperature as a deceased person, you would know that if you went out more, and did not stay here like a lazy person- 

- "you are deviating a lot from the topic." 

- "ok, anyway. but since the most basic ones did not give results but more doubts, more studies began to be carried out and taking into account that after approximately 20 days, the nails and hair can be extracted easily, and practically all of the skin is cracked by the pressure of internal gases, it was concluded that approximately the body would have from 20 days to a month ". - "..."  

- "I also wonder, how is that possible?" 

 - "No, I'm not thinking about that, and yes, that is possible; when a body is exposed to certain temperatures the decomposition process slows down. Now, do you understand why in murderer movies, after the murder they put the body in a freezer. Anything else to report? " 

- "Nothing, not a single DNA clue of the murderer. He must know what he does, not a hair, not a fingerprint, nothing." 

- "difficult case". 

- "Right, boss, we still don't even know the name of the victim, or an address, nothing. Have the images of the victim been published? maybe her family will recognize her and look for her. " 

- "They are already on social networks and will be in the newspapers tomorrow." 

- "and What does Ling Jing say about CCTV? 

- "he has not reported anything." 

- "Let's see if I need to deduct any salary today." 

 And they headed towards Young Ling's laboratory. But as they advanced they met Zhu Hong, who was a police officer and psychologist who made up her already strange department; And if her cases were already granted strange, those who would solve them would not go outside the norm, much less this peculiar psychologist, who had a strange and confusing fondness for vipers, having (a collection) a group of these animals as pets. 

Upon arriving at the small laboratory but conditioned to any of the follies of the people who inhabited it, with a fire alarm, an emergency exit, among other security objects. They found a beautiful scene, a man between the ages of 25 and 32, who was so immersed in his "work" that it was a shame to interrupt him. While the man we are talking about is so concentrated that he is unaware of the presence behind his back, he observed a "Weibo" page with the profile of 凌 靜 (Ling Jing) who had just published a photo and a text. 

While the man we are talking about is so focused that he is unaware of the presences behind him, who observed a "Weibo" page with the profile of 凌 靜 (Ling Jing) who had just published a photo and a text 世界 上 最 美麗 的 科學家 (the most beautiful scientis...

While the man we are talking about is so focused that he is unaware of the presences behind him, who observed a "Weibo" page with the profile of 凌 靜 (Ling Jing) who had just published a photo and a text 世界 上 最 美麗 的 科學家 (the most beautiful scientist in the world at work).

- "BU!" - Chief Zhao said, scaring the scientist. 

- "Ahhh! Who the hell !?" - He answered without knowing who he was talking to, and when he finally realized his receiver "J-boss ... I-I can explain it". 

 - "Cut it, I am not interested in knowing, but I will deduct your salary for the month, and for rudeness, your bonus will be cut". 

- "Yes, boss" -while his companions made fun of him behind his back. 

 - "But boss look" - said Da gland or to the computer screen, where a name appeared 新 田 (Xin Tian) with a photo very similar to the robotic examination of the victim with which they recognized that they were the same woman. 

- "They are very similar, do you think it is her?" - said Ling who had just saved himself his skin. 

- "It is very likely, it is her."

- "no, it can't be her."

- "why not Zhu?" 

- "His last publication of her was yesterday and our victim is more than a month dead." 

-...-