"Professor Shen".

The day seemed to pass with the greatest tranquility if it were not because this charming atmosphere was accompanied by a mountain like that of the Himalayas made specifically of papers and documents, which poor Yunlan had to review in complete solitude.

Solitude would not be a bother either, as it gives you the peace that your noisy and not at all normal equipment gives you if they were just doing their job. That silence was only interrupted by the sound of the computer keys being pressed. But no.

His entire team was doing everything but work. And not even the case in threatening them with a salary cut; Yunlan's ( XD ) deadly weapon already seemed unfazed. All for whispering like grown women with nothing better to do. They abandoned their duties and documents, besides, like any criminal gang that seeks to overthrow an "unjust government" they took refuge in Ling's laboratory as a declaration of war for Yunlan.

But Zhao knew that facing them was like facing rebellious children.

I expected all that day, nothing could get worse. Also, if he had the interrogation with Mrs. Liu (wife of the missing person), he had to ask her the basic questions, and with that perhaps he could find some clues.

But this was not his day.

* knock knock *

- "Go ahead" - he had said without any interest, more without knowing that it would absorb all the attention, as a black hole absorbs light - "Professor Shen? What prompted you to get to a place like this?

- " Nice to see you, Chief Zhao. I want to tell you that I have something that could help you, but I think I'm unfortunate for you bringing you more work than you already have.

If only my other employees said that I would be the happiest man in the world.

- "Oh, no Professor Shen, after so many years the body gets used to it."

- "It is understandable, Chief Zhao, but the body and the mind also need some rest. Tell me, when was the last time you took a serious break? "

- "Is the teacher worrying about me ?"

He cleared his throat before answering - "I ... no ... it is not responsible to forget about the body."

- "I'm aware of that Professor Shen, only that - he put the back of his hand on his forehead, in a dramatic soap opera pose and with an affected voice, he continued - I just don't have anyone to take care of me."

He cleared his throat again, adjusting his glasses to hide his blush. An act that did not go unnoticed by Yunlan, who chuckled.

- "Regarding Miss Xin, I received a letter from someone who had the same last name, but with a different name."

Upon receiving the letter and holding it in his hands, Yunlan examined it.

- "Professor Shen has just found the goose that lays the golden eggs."

- "I did it?".

- "of course".

- "? Excuse me, but I don't understand what you mean ".

- "Have you read the letter carefully, professor?"

- "No, I hand done."

- "the great discoveries are in the small details. In the image in front of the letter, there is a hidden text, it is of Russian origin and it is a somewhat local proverb. The saying consists of: " Ein Rudel zusammengewürfelter Werwölfe, die Irgendwie in der Großstadt Seoul überleben wollen " which translates as: <Skipping the past is like running after the wind> "- the professor trembled a little at his words.

- "It seems that Chief Yunlan knows a lot about Russia, am I right?"

- "no, he does not do it. Let's say that Russia is part of one of my best memories "- he said before smiling like an idiot, without realizing how the professor's face darkened.

- "So, assuming that Xin Tian's assassin is in Russia, the real question now is, Where is she?"

- "Russia is a very big country ."

- "Registering it completely will take us more than a lifetime, but professor, don't worry I have a lot of friends who work in the Russian police or as they would call it Полиция России ( Russian police )".

- "..."

- "oh! Mrs. Liu must becoming ".

- "Mrs. Liu?"

- "another case, a missing man, why? Would Professor Shen be interested in helping the SID department? "

- "How could I do it ?"

- "Professor Shen, today my entire team abandoned me to my fate to find out about the private life of a nephew of a high-ranking minister, don't you think this poor tired man needs help?"

- "I want to know how I can help you?"

- "I have an interrogation with the woman mentioned above, I need a psychologist to accompany me during the process, and the person who would 'help' me is gossiping with my other workers, so my last option is you. Would you like to help me?

- " does ."

----

At the moment a very charming woman arrives, she was 35-40 years old, she wore glasses and wore a white shirt and a long skirt that reached past her knees. With a slightly haggard face, decorated by dark glasses and with such low brightness, they seemed to have no life. Not much more to describe his other traits.

- "Mrs. Liu?" - she agreed - "I am Chief Zhao Yunlan, the one in charge of the search for your husband; and this man next to me is Professor Shen Wei, he will help me with the research ".

- "Nice to meet you" - Professor Wei and the lady answered in unison. They shook hands, to which Shen raised an eyebrow and looked at Yunlan without the woman noticing.

- "Can you do me a favor and follow me to the room".

- "Clear".

- "When was the last time you saw him alive?"

- "He had gone with some friends, to have a few drinks while they were talking about a soccer game."

- " Uhum, did your husband have or behave different days before the disappearance?"

- "no, none ".

- " any fight or discussion ?"

- "..., none ".

- "Aluna lover or adventure?".

- "..., n- none ".

- "Has your husband had any mishap or problem with someone, be it his friends, family, or strangers?"

- "No, yes, no, I say yes, he argued a couple of times with his parents, they are very controlling and want to have reins on what he does or with whom he does it.

Once they took him out of the house just because he didn't answer the calls, they had even called the police, I don't get along with them either, they seem very overprotective towards him, he's very stupid of them ".

- " Uhum, well, ok, Mrs. Liu, you can go now, we're finished."

- "Ah, ok, please, find my husband, thank you ."

When the lady had already left, Yunlan looked at Shen and said:

- "realized?".

- "Of course, the woman was lying ."