"Delicious".

many thanks to @WeiFusheng @Serelestian430 and above all to @WeiWeiLanLan (such a good taste you have <3). thanks for reading this book!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kiss began as one so innocent and neat, as one that occurs between two lovers who want to flood the other person with all the love you have in your heart; the most beautiful pure gesture of agape, a completely disinterested feeling, and the most beautiful detachment from those around, only looking at what can be given to the other. A kiss like that of two people who let the other know the desire they feel. But, even that kiss was not enough to appease the fire that was beginning to emerge on Yunlan's chest.

When the oxygen began to be scarce in the lungs of both and their hearts seemed to beat like a war drum, Shen lightly pushed Yunlan with the purpose of getting so much needed element, without noticing the insistent looks that Yunlan gave him, who, admiring the work of art he had made; looking at the image in front of him, the professor breathing agitated and ragged, his face as flushed as if it were a tomato, his lips parted in search of getting enough air, his glasses crooked and his eyes that were beginning to widen.

With such representation, Yunlan could not contain himself before such seduction - "and I wonder, what would you have done?" - and returned to meet both lips in another kiss, surprising the other male, but this should be more intrusive and passionate, he asked over and over again the entrance to the other's humid cavern, wanting to taste and consume that cherry that caught his attention from the first moment in which he had the blessing of admiring the face of this angel. When access was denied, he resorted to other methods, such as biting the professor's lower lip.

At the action, the professor hissed and moaned at the fleeting pain, and Yunlan took advantage of this carelessness and effortlessly invaded the mouth of the opposite male, stroking with his tongue everything that inhabited it. He touched his gums, teeth, his palates and as a final destination his tongue, to which he gently invited her as if she were a maiden to a small dance, an invitation that the teacher reluctantly accepted, taking control of the other, moving his tongue as if it were a power struggle, showing who was dominant, while the saliva ran like a small waterfall; and the kiss would still be a pleasant struggle of power and ambition between the two men, were it not for a slight interruption.

*Ring Ring*

Being the ringtone of Yunlan's cell phone, the perfect interruption to destroy the so romantic moment and capable of the separation of both lovers who were panting before sudden separation. The only union that existed between them was the persistent desire to continue with the kiss and a small almost invisible thread of saliva that joined both mouths, justifying and demanding a second round of that same heated kiss.

Yunlan with great patience licked his lips right in front of the teacher and in a provocative tone said: - "delicious".

he got up and went to his jacket, where was the device that destroyed his good time; he searched one of the pockets until he found the target.

Incoming call.

Da Qing.

"Damn it, Da, if what you have to say is nothing of life or death I promise to take all your reserves of fried fish and feed the dogs with them" -Yunlan felt one of his veins begin to protrude from his neck by the anger that was beginning to flood him.