"A coffee and a future".

Professor Shen's company was very calm and peaceful, as well as looking like a mirror to Yunlan. In such a sense that it would not be exclusively necessary to explain the conclusions of their mind, since, as if they were the reflection of the other's thought, they would have such accurate similarities that anyone outside this would think that their minds are reading each other. With his other workers he would have to make his assumptions and even explain them almost with clay; emphasizing that his workers weren't idiots, just ... they were very distracted. While this man, who was not supposed to meddle in police affairs seemed to have more skills than certified experts (his team of almost incompetent). He had noticed every detail in the woman's actions, when they introduced themselves his hands were sweaty, which was a sign of being nervous. When she spoke there was very little, besides, of not appearing to be very affected by the disappearance of her husband, but who was he to judge her behavior? Not everyone reacts the same, but that was still very strange. Likewise, her appearance reflected not having the desire to contribute to wanting to find her husband. She never looked him in the eye and some of her statements were lacking in detail or could be brimming with unnecessary and superfluous fragments. They then led to two assumptions. The first was she was lying and hiding something or covering up for someone. Or the second she had kidnapped her husband. But, what would be the reason for kidnapping your husband? He wasn't sure, but he definitely had to figure it out. At another time, of course.
Now she had to focus on her "date", of course, if that could be called a date. He had invited the professor a coffee after his great help and as a reward. Although the aforementioned had refused until Yunlan with so many arguments and a few angry eyes, the other man accepted. At the same time, a third party inadvertently witnessed the strange flirtation of his boss, while inwardly he yelled at him: Aiyoo, get yourself a room now! Poor Da, who had witnessed this situation only because her boss demanded her presence; exclusively to tell him that he and Zhu should question Mr. Liu's friends. Now the problem is: How to tell Zhu that his magnificent fujoshi meeting, where he explained in 100 reasons why Chu and the newbie should be together? That was something he had to deal with and he could no longer refuse, since the boss and his date had long since left.
Damn, you leave me alone to face the snake woman just for one fuck. *** - "What do the gentlemen like?" - Said a young man, who could not pass over 28 years old, his complexion was as clear as the skin of a polar bear, his eyes a delicious blue and his hair so close to gold that anyone would want to lay their hands on it. He had an Apollonian adonis for a body, consisting of broad shoulders and a slim waist; From his marked shirt, you could say that he had an incredibly worked body, with an abdomen that invites you very esteemed mind to lick him. Everything in that man said everywhere to be top (or me). - "I would like an American coffee, please."- "and you sir".- "I would like a cappuccino, please" - he said as he gave her a somewhat flirtatious smile, that there would be possibilities for much more than was imaginable.The man whose name was Fai Qiang, said it on the badge stuck on his chest; The aforementioned accepted the smile with complicity, wrote down the order and went to the kitchen. All these facts did not go unnoticed by one person, Professor Shen, who had a face darkened by jealousy, but could not say anything since they did not have that kind of relationship and this is NOT a date. Yunlan was free to flirt with whomever he pleased, but that still doesn't prevent the atmosphere in the cafeteria from filling with a classic vinegar smell.

Speaking of coffee. The place was very nice and homey, although they were outside, not because they did not want to enter, it was by choice of the Professor. The establishment had a lot of class, but at the same time it was reminiscent of the home where the sweetest childhood memories are passed. It had some jazz songs and pop variants in the background, as well as filling the customers' nostrils with the sweet smell of freshly ground and brewed coffee. The chairs were made of a very elegant mahogany and the mahogany tables, although the building seemed small, must have a huge amount of space, since, from the exterior window, it was appreciated that at the bottom there were stairs that led to an unknown place , but from which several people came out. Maybe a mini bar, maybe a room with games for young people. But before Shen tried to find more possibilities about such a mysterious place, his order arrived and with it, the annoying waiter.

- "Here you have, the vanilla dessert courtesy of the house" - he said pointing to the dessert, but it was more than obvious that it was for Yunlan, who looked at it with a strange glow in his eyes

- "thank you" - Yunlan said while smiled again.

- "There is no need" - he said with a seductive tone, winking and leaving a small paper on the table. Most likely, it was her number.

Ok, I'm not here, ignore me!

Yunlan smiled one last time at the man who was already leaving victorious.

- "and tell me professor, what do you like?"- "sorry?".- "personal tastes, like, for example, I appreciate literature of all kinds, especially the romantic one."- "does it?"- "Although it does not seem that, with my gangster appearance, it does not mean that I do not appreciate the sweetness of a writer who tells one of those loves that makes you want to fall in love, to the point of looking like a fifteen-year-old in her eternal innocent heyday ".The Professor gave a little laugh- "Chief Yunlan, don't think that I have those prejudices about you, stereotypes have no effect on me, everyone is free to do what they love" - ​​I took the cup of coffee and took a sip . - "Oh, how exquisite!"- "I knew you would like it, this is my favorite place."- "How fortunate if it were not for you I would never have known this place" - Shen smiled, as he saw Yunlan blush.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter is just filler but it has some data that will be repeated in the future.In addition, the protagonists are already softening, very soon they will use their mouths for the most productive thing.if you understand me, right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)