Chapter X

I didn't check this before I published.

Glad to update again after a thousand years haha!

How are you by the way?

Be safe and be positive! (∩_∩)

God Bless all!!! mwuah ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Stay Healthy!!!  (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tzuyu's pov

After what happened earlier on the boat the unnies kept crying especially Jihyo unnie.

"Unnie? Don't cry please? I'm ok now, I don't want you to blame yourself, beside it's not really your fault." I said and hug her.

"B-but still." She said as she sniff

"Alright, Unnies Go here oin the Living room!" I shouted. In just a minute everyone are in the living room we sat down at floor. Mina unnie is on my left and Sana unnie on my right side.

"Alright you guys, stop crying please? Everyone's are not at fault ok? It's an accident the oxygen tank didn't function properly (A/N: please correct me if its not the right word I would be glad for that thanks!)
and beside I'm safe now ok? I don't want you all to be gloomy on our vacation. Let's be happy! And stop crying look at your faces! You all look like a ghost!" I joke and laught to lighten up the mood. The unnies punch me lightly and I just pout at them.

"Alright girls, you all heard our Yoda let's enjoy this Vacation!" Jihyo unnie said which makes me smile.

"It's not me but I would be glad if you all hug me." I said smiling at them. 

Since it's late at night we decided to just stay in our Hotel room since it's a bit cold outside since the breeze of the ocean is so cold.

"Tzuyu." Mina unnie look at me we are currently in our room laying down and this penguin unnie decided to lay down on me so basically she's the top I mean she's on my top.

"Yes unnie? Oh I forgot to thank you for saving me so Than you Unnie." I said while my hand is on her waist and she rose up her head to look at me in my eyes.

"If you are thankful just kiss me." She said looking at me and my lips. I'm too stunned from her word but last thing I knew I'm leaning my head to her. You can see in her eyes the passion and sincerity (A/N: do we have that word?)  I lost control and kiss her I close my eyes to feel all the love she's pourin in our kiss. I know this unnie loves me and I love her too but I also love Sana unnie. What will I do now? I can't choose to this two person that I love the most. I felt that Mina unnie smile between our kiss I can also feel our heartbeat moving in sync. Her kisses goes down on my neck leaving Love bites. Before she goes farther the door swung open.

"Tzu- yah Mina! What are you doing to MY Tzuyu?" Sana unnie said and close the door then stomped her feet towards us.

"She's not yours! She's mine!" Mina unnie argue. Oh no I have to do something! Before Sana unniw land her hand on Mina unnie's hair I immediately hold it.

"Stop that unnies please?" I said looking at her.

"No, 'cause you're Mine!" Sana unnie said and proceed her hand on Mina unnie's hair and shouting and groans can be heard on this four corner of our room. It's soundproof so I hope unnies won't be bother by their shouting but I really need to do something! Come on! Chou Tzuyu! Are you just going to watch them?

"Stop Fighting! I-I loveyou both ok?" I said looking at them that made them silence. Tears forming on my eyes.

"I love you both please don't fight." I said looking down. I can feel that they are approaching me.

"w-we're sorry Tzuyu." Mina unnie said as they both hug me on each sides.

"W-we just love you." Sana unnie said wiping my tears away.

"Do you forgive us?" They asked at the same time I look at each of them and smile.

"Ofcourse, I loveyou both please don't fight again." They nodded their head as I smile but immediately faded as I can sense that they are about to do something and I'm not wrong as both of them kiss my neck leaving love bites all over.

"U-unnies I-I'm t-tired ahh, please let's j-just cuddle and sleep?" I manage to say despite of them kissng my neck while each of ther hands are touching my breast inside my shirt.

"Ok baby." they smile at me and kiss my lips. I smile at them and mumbled an Iloveyou to them while I'm slowly closing my eyes.

Unknown's pov

Just wait for a little bit Chou. I will kidnapped your precious girl and I will have control on you.

"Just wait a little bit and you will beg for me." I smiled evily. Be Happy for now and soon your happiness will dissapear. I laugh like a maniac.

To be continued...