XIII

Tzuyu's pov

I open my eyes but I can't see anything. That's when I notice I'm wearing a blindfold and my arms and foot are tied and I'm laying on a soft bed. I heard the door open and a sound of footsteps coming near me can be heard.

"Who are you?!" I said. The person chuckles.

"Oh you already forgot about me already?" A familiar voice said.

"W-wait is it y-you?" I ask remembering my childhood friend back in Jeju when we use to have school vacation we go there.

"W-Why are y-you doing this?" I ask knowing that she's kind before.

"You know me Baby Tzu, whatever I want is whatever I get. It's just that I want your company and....." I felt her breath on my ear as the side of the bed sink a bit because of hee weight.

"YOU." She said that makes me shivered because of the contact of her hit breath to my ears.

"S-Seolhyun u-unnie." I said with teary eyes as she put her hand on my shoulder and trace my side using her other hand.
(A/N: Sorry for making Seolhyun the bad one here please forgive me! It's only for the Story. Sorry for her fans out there.)

"You got a sexy body Baby Tzu too bad that it'll be mine." She said and kiss my neck tears as the flows from my eyes and soak my blind fold.

Her other hand travel inbetween my legs and squeeze it harshly. She lift her head and smirk at me while getting closer at my lips.

"Hmm your lips seems soft." She said and was about to kiss me but I headbutt her as she winced in pain. I immediately pull my hand to lose the rope but it won't budge a bit.

"You won't get out from here baby Tzu you are MINE and MINE ONLY." She said laughing evily.

"Y-you're i-insane!" I shouted but I felt a sting of pain on my neck and she smile while holding a syringe.

"Sleep well baby." That's the only words that I heard before I black out.

//Meanwhile...//

At Chou's Mansion...

" I need your help, I need to track where she bring my daughter." Papa Chou said talking to his close friend on the phone.

" I know you can help me. Please I need your men to find my daughter." Mama Chou plead as she was talking to her close friend on the phone.

As the bothe of them ended the call they immediately command their men and plan how to get their daughter.

At Myoui's Mansion

"Dad!!!" Mina's voice startle everyone as her calm and quiet voice are now echoing around the mansion finding her beloved father.

"Oh! Princess! You are here, wha-" Daddy Myoui got cut off as he saw Mina's tears.

"Dad! Che-Chewy! S-Someone take her." Mina said hugging her father that makes Daddy Myoui worriedly look at ger princess as tears flows down her cheeks.

"W-we need to find Chewy, Dad." Mina sobbed on her father's shoulder.

"We will princess." Daddy Myoui assured her and calm her down.

At Minatozaki's Mansion

"Otousan!!! Tzuyu is Missing! Someone took her during our event!" Sana frantically shouted as her parents rushed in the living room seeing a messy Sana with tears flowing on her cheeks.

"Calm down honey. Okaasan and Otousan will find Tzuyu ok?" Her Mother said calming Sana.

'We'll find you Tzuyu, just hang in there.' The three family members thought.

Seolhyun's pov

"Well, well, well, my Tzuyu you'll be forever mine and no one will get you from me." I mumble while carresing the taller girl's hair. I sat down beside her sleeping body and took a picture of us using her phone and send it to their group chat. Not long her phone rings, as soon as I answer it an angry voice welcome me.

"Where did you fucking bring Tzuyu?!!!" Oh? I knew this voice it's Mina. I smiled knowing they are angry.

"Tzuyu? Oh? She's beside me sleeping, she's tired because of the activity we did earlier." I said smirking evily.

"Don't you dare touch Tzuyu or-"

"Or what honey?"

"I will kill youuu!" she shouted.

"Oh? I didn't know a penguin can shout? Don't worry honey I will take care of her because SHE IS MINE!" I ended up the call and turn off the phone.

You won't get Tzuyu from me. I smile and kiss Tzuyu's forehead.
Don't worry they won't know where you are.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been awhile. I'm sorry. Only few Chapters left...

Anyway how are you all?

Are you all good?

Be safe Everyone.

Thankyou for reading this book and the other one. I will Happily die now keke kidding.

Sometimes I'm wondering what will happen if one Author died without finishing their book, it seems so sad.

Anyway. Life is life. Let's live our life to the fullest, Dream of everything you want until one day you can finally reach it. There's no harm on dreaming cause it gives motivation for you to go on. That's all and I thankyou~

ciao~